Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Good ole CaFords

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Good ole CaFords
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like some of the OG's are back to their old ways. The site has changed over the past 5 years for the better with less racially offensive comments and material. There's a resurgence of this stuff with the upcoming election, but they're a dying breed. The demographics of this site is changing, And in another 5 years, the ones that post along racial lines will probably sign on to www.confederatefords.com, where they can find more people like themselves.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

-
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
 -

Watching this movie right now.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Looks like some of the OG's are back to their old ways. The site has changed over the past 5 years for the better with less racially offensive comments and material. There's a resurgence of this stuff with the upcoming election, but they're a dying breed. The demographics of this site is changing, And in another 5 years, the ones that post along racial lines will probably sign on to <a href="http://www.confederatefords.com," target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.confederatefords.com,</a> where they can find more people like themselves.

Link does not work.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Looks like some of the OG's are back to their old ways. The site has changed over the past 5 years for the better with less racially offensive comments and material. There's a resurgence of this stuff with the upcoming election, but they're a dying breed. The demographics of this site is changing, And in another 5 years, the ones that post along racial lines will probably sign on to <a href="http://www.confederatefords.com," target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.confederatefords.com,</a> where they can find more people like themselves.

Put your card away, it's played out

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:

-
Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SETONKILL is on a mission right now!!!!! ibtmfl!! lol

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wait, aren't you the one that just started the thread about race? Seriously, how is EVERYONE else racist but you aren't? Why does everything have to be about this now? Just post normal fucking threads and shit won't get out of hand. I honestly think you go out of your way to stir up this shit just to call people racist.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its cause he IS racist, duh

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Its cause he IS racist, duh

I'm not trying to go there, just trying to make an intelligent point that might get some credit. I honestly want to know why someone would make posts like his and not expect the responses he gets. The hanging Obama post seemed like it was made just to get the type of reaction it got.... shit makes NO sense.....

--------------------

Abandon him.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I also think so.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Wait, aren't you the one that just started the thread about race? Seriously, how is EVERYONE else racist but you aren't? Why does everything have to be about this now? Just post normal fucking threads and shit won't get out of hand. I honestly think you go out of your way to stir up this shit just to call people racist.

I started a tread about race, why? because I was in a debate about why this president is being challenged on place of birth, and questioned to see college apps, etc., etc. I say it's because he's black, if you disagree, then you disagree. But we (not you and I) already had that debate, and you can look up the debate in the "obama gave up 5 mil" tread (or something like that).

So with that pic I posted. The difference between that pic and the pics your friends have posted is that there's no racially motivated captions. It it what it is, like it or not. Was it because he's black? Possibly. Was it because of his views, possibly. Could it have been a combination of both? most likely. Point is, given America's history, you can't do a fake hanging of a black person and expect not to be called a racist.

As far as this site, when I first signed up on here in 2007. Oh boy did I get a earful for being in a club that had members with big rims on their ride, stereotyped for being from Oakland, etc. etc. So excuse me for being a little sensitive to race. I mean, look at your pic. "Grammar Nazi". Would you be offended if I dropped the "grammar" and just called you "Nazi"? Or what if I just called you and everyone that speaks the tone you speak a Nigger? Then maybe you can call me a racist. But like I told one of your friends, until you walked a mile in my shoes, experienced what I experienced, you can't judge me. Why? 1) because you're not god, and 2) because you don't know me.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill stay out of this one... Go GIANTS!

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:

I started a tread about race, why? because I was in a debate about why this president is being challenged on place of birth, and questioned to see college apps, etc., etc. I say it's because he's black, if you disagree, then you disagree. But we (not you and I) already had that debate, and you can look up the debate in the "obama gave up 5 mil" tread (or something like that).

So with that pic I posted. The difference between that pic and the pics your friends have posted is that there's no racially motivated captions. It it what it is, like it or not. Was it because he's black? Possibly. Was it because of his views, possibly. Could it have been a combination of both? most likely. Point is, given America's history, you can't do a fake hanging of a black person and expect not to be called a racist.

As far as this site, when I first signed up on here in 2007. Oh boy did I get a earful for being in a club that had members with big rims on their ride, stereotyped for being from Oakland, etc. etc. So excuse me for being a little sensitive to race. I mean, look at your pic. "Grammar Nazi". Would you be offended if I dropped the "grammar" and just called you "Nazi"? Or what if I just called you and everyone that speaks the tone you speak a Nigger? Then maybe you can call me a racist. But like I told one of your friends, until you walked a mile in my shoes, experienced what I experienced, you can't judge me. Why? 1) because you're not god, and 2) because you don't know me.

were i grew up most of the racism i seen an dealt with came from black people,why is that roy.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Now it's all perfectly clear Roy. Since you walked so many tough miles in "your shoes" to get to where you are today, your over sensitivity is all to apparent.
Now your basically calling CAFORDS MODS racists now with this whole dissection of the Grammar Nazi conjunction.

Roy your quote above is.... "So excuse me for being a little sensitive to race."

You are waaaay to sensitive to race. I understand you've had things happen in the past and I don't doubt that at all for a second. I just think you've taken it to far just because many of us don't approve of our current president.
Can you forget for a second we don't like him for him, not his race? Is that possible?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol
They must be doing something special to the water in California

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok maybe ill step in for a second, there is a quote that says:

Those that understand, no explanation is necessary; and those who dont understand, no explanation is possible.

Just FWIW [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
quote:

You mention me and my friends posting pictures, please feel free to point out who exactly my "friends" are. I'm guessing you lump me in with anyone who doesn't agree with you, in that you'd be wrong. You can feel free to call me a Nazi if it makes you feel better, I am in fact not one. I have that avatar because I think its funny people get so upset over spelling and punctuation, it has NOTHING to do with Hitler or racism. You have no idea who I am or what I'm about, you don't know who my friends are either, lumping me in with any group is ignorant. I don't judge you, I'd simply like to point out that by constantly bringing up race and racism only keeps it going and causes people to start trolling you just to get a reaction. Oh, I do hate Obama but race has NOTHING to do with it, I honestly feel he has lied and fucked this country up in a bad way........ just wanted to clear that up.

[ November 06, 2012, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------

Abandon him.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com