Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anybody read this horse$#!? story?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody read this horse$#!? story?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201210/are-minnesota-timberwolves-too-white

This is an absolute disgrace to America....I'm speechless by this!!!
Is Obama behind this? This is Obama mentality, what a joke!!!

[ October 31, 2012, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree that the people upset by the fact there are more white players are dumb. The team puts the best 5 players they can get on the squad. It's not the teams fault that black players wouldn't want to play in Minnesota, cuz I wouldn't even want a layover flight there.

But then tying in Obama and basically pulling the race card that favors the white perspective? You're basically doing the same thing the people that are upset about have a majority white team are doing.

[ October 31, 2012, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Pittsburg Mustang Owner ]

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol its more like a plan for timberwolves owner to drive the team so low by losing cuz we all know black people are better at basketball then he can move the team out of that shitty ass market called Minnesota. Maybe the owner is the same bitch that owned the Cleveland Indians in major league

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201210/are-minnesota-timberwolves-too-white

This is an absolute disgrace to America....I'm speechless by this!!!
Is Obama behind this? This is Obama mentality, what a joke!!!

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"It's just basketball," Roy said. "I never really had to feel like I'm the only black guy out here. I've played on teams that maybe had all black guys and the feeling is just the same when I'm out there on the floor playing with these guys."
[patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburg Mustang Owner:
I agree that the people upset by the fact there are more white players are dumb. The team puts the best 5 players they can get on the squad. It's not the teams fault that black players wouldn't want to play in Minnesota, cuz I wouldn't even want a layover flight there.

But then tying in Obama and basically pulling the race card that favors the white perspective? You're basically doing the same thing the people that are upset about have a majority white team are doing.

This article specifically talks about race, team is not black enough.
I'm not talking ANYTHING about Obama being Black at all, YOU ARE.
My Opinion on Obama would be the same if he was white, I feel Obama just promotes weakness, like this article does.

Forget I said anything about Obama in this article, this is about the real issue and that this black guy is promoting racism and trying to keep it alive and well.
What this article is about is complete racism and total bullshit!!
Team is 2/3 white....SHUT THE FUCK UP with that.
Not black enough for you...boo fuckin' hoo..... racist fucking civil rights bitch!!!

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

My Opinion on Obama would be the same if he was white, I feel Obama just promotes weakness, like this article does.

Forget I said anything about Obama in this article, this is about the real issue and that this black guy is promoting racism and trying to keep it alive and well.
Not black enough for you...boo fuckin' hoo..... racist fucking civil rights bitch!!!

-
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A PREJUDICE IDIOT IS THE GUY THAT NOTICED THE BLACK TO WHITE RATIO IN THE FIRST PLACE, THE NEXT BIGGEST IDIOT IS THE GUY THAT STARTED A READ ABOUT IT, AND WHERE CONTRIBUTING TO IT BY ACKNOWLEDGING IT. THEY MUST NOT HAVE MORE GD BLACK PLAYERS IN THAT AREA THAN WHITE IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO THINK. THEY HAVE SOME BLACK PLAYERS RIGHT? MORE THAN ONE TOKEN BLACK GUY RIGHT? get over it. racism is dead in my eyes except the few that still speak and feel there apart OR OWED of it. AND I HAD TO DEAL WITH IT GROWING UP MORE THAN MOST.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess the old joke, " What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench ? ......... The NBA. " Joke is gonna need to be updated to exclude the Timberwolves.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You forget what society we live in now. If your white, your racist. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
funny thing is that theyre really not that bad. Kevin Love is the man and Ricky Rubio who is spanish is actually an up and coming star. Remember this is the team that had kevin garnett and Starbury on the team this article is a complete joke.

--------------------
03 Terminator

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:
You forget what society we live in now. If your white, your racist. [Roll Eyes]

-
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
quote:

-
X10000000000000000000000

"Cool Story Bro"

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com