Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 302 n/a says the darnest things

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 302 n/a says the darnest things
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's to your most haterific year, you get the medal for being the biggest giants hater this year. To bad its back fired, lol. I look forward to the rest of the football season and more dumb shit coming out of your keyboard. Thanks for the laughs!

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
san fagcisco [Roll Eyes]

quote:
A's 20-19 55 million payroll .midgets 19-19 117 million payroll now you tell me who the better team is and who's playing harder?And don't bring up injuries cespedes,inge,crisp,braden,anderson on dl not to mention manny is coming soon [patriot]

I like how that panned out!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by GT302PONY:
colon vs lincecum how it go losers

LOL no matter who won, at least nobody on our side's last name is ASS. Might as well rename the whole Team ASS its close enough to A's as it gets. Maybe that's what they were going for when they first thought up the team's name. Donkey shit
and the names cum,bum,buster it sure ryhmes with san fagcisco [BS flag]
quote:
giants i mean midgets are a fraud who in the hell wins a ws and then disappears at least texas lost and went right back.Can you say the A's went back to back 72,73,74 and 88,89,90?you midget fans are pathetic fags

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
man lincecumguzzler sure is good 6.5 era 3-10 record ouch way to stumble into the break midgets.

Ghetto A's record vs Giants record [Confused]
what's a 117 million payroll compared to a 55 million payroll get you 3 more wins lol.We moved to oakland in 1968 and tore shit up right away what does fag city have to say about that?no comparison which baseball team owns the bay it's the team in the east bay [patriot]
When Melky was hit with the suspension.
quote:
quote:
quote:
lmao he got it from bonds fuk sf and there pathetic 1 ring [worship]

Moron, When did the A's organization win their last ring compared to when the Giants won their last ring? [Roll Eyes]

When did the A's organization win their last ring that was not tainted by steroids as well [Confused]

bohoooo boooooohoooooo cry me a river loser not my fault you picked such a sorry team to root for.let me guess your next comeback is oh how much fans come to the games or we lost in 89 cuz we weren't on the roids lol
quote:
LMAO DODGERS GET ADRIAN GONZALEZ,BECKETT,CRAWFORD THE NEW OWNERSHIP IS IN IT TO WIN GO DODGERS FUCK SF [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ October 29, 2012, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
the worst division in baseball nobodys breathing down your necks.Dodgers,dbacks,rockies,padres all suck.In the al west you would be tied with us luck

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
Funny how most giants fan didn't know they existed before 2010 anyways congrats to the giants an their real fans.

true you gotta go back to 1989 to find real giants fans.. the ones nowadays are pathetic gangster wannabees
quote:
quote:
Fuck detoilet, fuck semperfi, fuck 302/na fuck the as! Fuck the dodgers.

Ffft ffft fffffft fffft the sound of a sweeeep in detoilet!

lol what an ignorant fan u are hope they burn that gay city down... were busy shining 4 trophies while u got 2 to shine [worship] [patriot]

[ October 29, 2012, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
joe you have to much time on your hands i think its time to take a break
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SETONKILL:
joe you have to much time on your hands i think its time to take a break

I do, cush job with a computer give me a lot of free time online. Can't look for crap to buy on craigslist all day.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GO GIANTS AND GO NINERS!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Here's to your most haterific year, you get the medal for being the biggest giants hater this year. To bad its back fired, lol. I look forward to the rest of the football season and more dumb shit coming out of your keyboard. Thanks for the laughs!

quote:
san fagcisco [Roll Eyes]

quote:
A's 20-19 55 million payroll .midgets 19-19 117 million payroll now you tell me who the better team is and who's playing harder?And don't bring up injuries cespedes,inge,crisp,braden,anderson on dl not to mention manny is coming soon [patriot]

I like how that panned out!

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GT302PONY:
colon vs lincecum how it go losers

LOL no matter who won, at least nobody on our side's last name is ASS. Might as well rename the whole Team ASS its close enough to A's as it gets. Maybe that's what they were going for when they first thought up the team's name. Donkey shit
and the names cum,bum,buster it sure ryhmes with san fagcisco [BS flag]
quote:
giants i mean midgets are a fraud who in the hell wins a ws and then disappears at least texas lost and went right back.Can you say the A's went back to back 72,73,74 and 88,89,90?you midget fans are pathetic fags

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The World Series win shoved both of his feet right down his throat while his hands went up his ass. Since the WS win I heard he looks like a pretzel!

GIANTS FTMFW [patriot] [Razz] [patriot] [Razz]

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Kaniwest95GT
¯
Member # 9730

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaniwest95GT  Ford pictures for Kaniwest95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders & A's ftmfw [patriot]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks
95 mustang Gt
93 mustang Coupe

Posts: 368 | From: Hayward,CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Kaniwest95GT:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaniwest95GT:

[Roll Eyes]
That's it!!! How much for a heater core replacement?!?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
don do u still do heater cores? if so how much?
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are the team comparisons at this point.

-

Giant's vs A's fan arguments summarized:

Giant's fans arguments:
- What have you done lately?
- A's have no fans or attendance.
- How many titles have you seen?
- In 1989 all the players were on steroids.

A's fans arguments:
- We have more titles.
- We beat you in 1989
- We have a lower payroll.
- We need a new stadium so we can spend more.
- Giants fans are all bandwagons.

In the end who gives a flying fuck cause no fan, on either side, will concede that the other organization is better and we aren't even in the same division.

Enjoy which team you like and congrats to the Giants for putting in work this year.

All this arguing is just stupid and the horse has been beat to death. [Big Grin]

[ October 30, 2012, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: SEMPERFI510 ]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets go giants

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
Here are the team comparisons at this point.

-

Giant's vs A's fan arguments summarized:

Giant's fans arguments:
- What have you done lately?
- A's have no fans or attendance.
- How many titles have you seen?
- In 1989 all the players were on steroids.

A's fans arguments:
- We have more titles.
- We beat you in 1989
- We have a lower payroll.
- We need a new stadium so we can spend more.
- Giants fans are all bandwagons.

In the end who gives a flying fuck cause no fan, on either side, will concede that the other organization is better and we aren't even in the same division.

Enjoy which team you like and congrats to the Giants for putting in work this year.

All this arguing is just stupid and the horse has been beat to death. [Big Grin]

need i say anymore this sums up just about everything thanks semper fi [patriot] whether you win in 2012 doesn't matter your still looking up to us.Whether it's the present,future or past your judged on rings. When you get 4 rings come talk to me right now all i hear i jiberish.keep cheerleading.yes we haven't won a ring in 23 years but it took you 52 years to win 1 lol...and all u sf fans saying we bring up the past?now lets do a role reversal if the giants had 4 rings and swept the A's in 89 you know darn well you would brag and beat it down a's fans throats so that's nonsense.After all when u talk to niner fans that's all they bring up is how many superbowls they have [BS flag]
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
like semper fi stated the facts are there im not arguing about this anymore with ppl like hidntramp and cobra93etc....at the end of the day from womb to the tomb i bleed silver n black and green n gold and will hate on sf bay rivals. You want your city to come out on top therefore to me it is a rival.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
like semper fi stated the facts are there im not arguing about this anymore with ppl like hidntramp and cobra93etc....at the end of the day from womb to the tomb i bleed silver n black and green n gold and will hate on sf bay rivals. You want your city to come out on top therefore to me it is a rival.

How many times did you say the Giants would never make it back, blah blah blah. STFU and enjoy your "bargain" team that will never go anywhere if they are lucky enough to make the playoffs and your crap hole of a stadium your team cannot fill [patriot]

The team that you struggled to and lost, WE SWEPT [patriot]

--------------------

SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

How many times did you say the Giants would never make it back, blah blah blah. STFU and enjoy your "bargain" team that will never go anywhere if they are lucky enough to make the playoffs and your crap hole of a stadium your team cannot fill [patriot]

Don't say never DON! I said the same about the Giants at one time or another in my life and look at them now.

Hopefully soon they make a fucking decision about the stadium. Giants are getting too close for comfort. [patriot]

Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by SEMPERFI510:
Don't say never DON! I said the same about the Giants at one time or another in my life and look at them now.

Hopefully soon they make a fucking decision about the stadium. Giants are getting too close for comfort. [patriot]

All in good fun my friend [Wink]

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
quote:

your a complete imbisole do you not realize ppl don't go to games because of the owner no A's fans like lew wolfe when your owner threatens to move who would want to support his pockets?Is that your only argument against the A's all the time filling up the stadium?the playoffs proved we have fans real fans not bandwagon fans...What mlb team has ever won a world series with a 50 million payroll is this day in age?none...I mean you should win with a 117 milion payroll right?we exceded expectations but it's obvious we need a boost in payroll to win a ring...

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Dumbest thing a fan can do, not go to games because they don't like the owner, MAKES YOU LOOK MORONIC!!!! Yeah, let's not go to the game, fuck the owner... Damn man, SPEND SOME MONEY, WE WANT BETTER PLAYERS YO (said from your couch!)

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com