Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » very sad day

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: very sad day
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i had to take my son to the seattle childrens hospital. hes been having bruising on his lower spine. more like a pigmintaion thing. anyhow he got blood test and a ultra sound. waiting on results. ultra sounds didnt show much. they think it might be something with blood cells and a leaky vein or soemthing. anyways..... seeing all the sick kids was soooo sad. when we left it seemed like chemo had let out and man i shed a tear. my son is 3 in jan. im 26 and i have seen some sick and morbid shit. but today got me. what a great place man...staff was great. on a side not tons of hot girls to distract my mind{woman working hottie's} i even told my girl lol. so hope everything goes well with my son. if you pray...please pray for my son and children there and around the work who are sick or there parents cant feed them etc. they have no controll and it sucks.

watch if you can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihGCj5mfCk8

[ October 23, 2012, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: SlowStockFox ]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is my worst nightmare brother....good luck

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
trust me man it fucking sucks.

--------------------

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have 2....my son is air force basic as we speak...my daughter is a senior in HS

ive spent the last 20 worrying and been lucky

hang in there, keep family close

our prayers are with ya...

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
so i had to take my son to the seattle childrens hospital. hes been having bruise on his lower spine. more like a p;igmintaion thing. anyhow he got blood test and a ultra sound. waiting on results. unltra sounds didnt show much. they think it might be something with blood cells and a leaky vein or soemthing. anyways..... seeing all the sick kids was soooo sad. when we left it seemed like chemo had let out and man i shed a tear. my sonis 3 in jan. im 26 and i have seen some sick and morbid shit. but today got me. what a great place man...staff was great. on a side not tons of hot girls to distract my mind{woman working hottie's} i even told my girl lol. so hope everything goes well with my son. if you pray...please pray for my son and children there and around the work who are sick or there parents cant feed them etc. they have no controll and it sucks.

watch if you can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihGCj5mfCk8

Your family is in my prayers bro hope everything turns out for the best

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prayers go out to you and your family. Anything child-related hits home for me... I feel for you [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We had to take our son to Oakland Children's Hospital for heart surgery when he was 6 weeks old. Hands down, there is no better healthcare provider than the Children's Hospital system. Your boy is in good hands. [patriot]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
We had to take our son to Oakland Children's Hospital for heart surgery when he was 6 weeks old. Hands down, there is no better healthcare provider than the Children's Hospital system. Your boy is in good hands. [patriot]

for real. nice to know there is some great people in the world still.

--------------------

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prayers go out to you and your fam bro! Keep it strong...I have 3 kids of my own that I pray for everyday...
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anything with children sucks none of them should suffer or pass on before experiencing life.

My cousins one year old died last year horrible horrible feelings.

I almost could have lost my 3 year old girl in Aug in a boating accident she was thrown from the boat onto shore. She had to be air lifted to uc Davis. The whole time of not knowing what is going to happen is the scariest thing I've ever felt in my life it still haunts me keeps me awake. Im just thankful she is ok and still here.

Be positive have everyone you know pray even if you aren't the praying type someone is watching all of us whether its a passed on grandmother sister brother uncle etc.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 23, 2012, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: 93coupessp ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prayers go out to you and your family.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck, We will pray for you.

[ October 23, 2012, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't often view this site anymore nor log on but reading you post about brought me to a tear and I wish you and your son the very best. I will pray for him and your family. Best of luck and a speed recovery for your son. Hang in there brother.
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Prayers to you and your family. hope your son gets back to you soon with full health.

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-07-12, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: 68stanger ]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My sister works for children's and she recently got transferred to the sf special care branch and it's very sad what she tells me these kids are so young and going through so much. Prayers go out to you and all sick children .

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a heart ache when it comes to kids. Hang in there bro. Good luck and prayers to you and the family for a quick healthy recovery.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com