Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MY N.Y GIANTS BEAT DOWN THE NINERS (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: MY N.Y GIANTS BEAT DOWN THE NINERS
louie03cobra
¯
Member # 9703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louie03cobra  Ford pictures for louie03cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TOLD ALL THE NINER FANS THAT THE GIANTS WERE GOING TO BEAT DOWN THE NINERS WHAT HAPPEN ANOTHER BEAT DOWN AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFFS.IT LOOKED LIKE THE OLD ALEX SMITH OUT THERE SORRY NINERS FANS BUT WE BEAT THAT ASS,BEEN A N.Y GIANT FAN FOR 20 YEARS SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS NINERS FANS [patriot]
Posts: 120 | From: redwood city | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOOKED LIKE THE OLD ALEX SMITH OUT THERE [patriot]

[ October 14, 2012, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT 03 Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ny got the 9ers number....kinda remind me when they coudlnt beat the cowboys in the 90's and tried everything in the book....

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to take a shit. Have to poop ftw

--------------------
To be or not to be

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F#@k Eli and the Giants... Playoffs HAHA Giants aren't going to make the playoffs.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You own the ny giants?! Congrats [patriot]

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Capslock you annoying mutherfucker. Go back to front running you piece of shit. [Razz]
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Capslock you annoying mutherfucker. Go back to front running you piece of shit. [Razz]

I agree!! Get off this website you donkey riding border hopping motherfucker! Go 9ers oh and welcome to the 4-2 club. What took you so long?

--------------------
To be or not to be

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by louie03cobra:
TOLD ALL THE NINER FANS THAT THE GIANTS WERE GOING TO BEAT DOWN THE NINERS WHAT HAPPEN ANOTHER BEAT DOWN AND WE WILL DO IT AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFFS.IT LOOKED LIKE THE OLD ALEX SMITH OUT THERE SORRY NINERS FANS BUT WE BEAT THAT ASS,BEEN A N.Y GIANT FAN FOR 20 YEARS SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS NINERS FANS [patriot]

who are you? and when did you join the site? are you related to Dave? cause you sure are troll'n.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello Penis! [patriot]
louie03cobra
¯
Member # 9703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louie03cobra  Ford pictures for louie03cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

who are you? and when did you join the site? are you related to Dave? cause you sure are troll'n.
WHO ARE FUCK ARE YOU!!I GOT A RED 93 COBRA CLOWNING YOUR SHIT!! NINERS SUCK GO SEAHAWKS [dance] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

WHO ARE FUCK ARE YOU!!I GOT A RED 93 COBRA CLOWNING YOUR SHIT!! NINERS SUCK GO SEAHAWKS [dance] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]
once again Troll who are you? and you do know 5 trophies are more then 4 right? the only thing that you have thats clowning is your self.
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
were the fudge is Dave (setonkill) [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If you were so confident wHere was your post pre-game? Oh thats right, there wasn't one!!!

[ October 16, 2012, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHO ARE FUCK ARE YOU!!

One more of these and you will be BANNED!! Consider this your *FIRST WARNING*

--------------------
To be or not to be

louie03cobra
¯
Member # 9703

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
WHO ARE FUCK ARE YOU!!

BANNED ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK THIS WEB SITE SUCKS WITH ALL THESE SORRY ASS 5.0 MUSTANG YOU GUYS HAVE.I HAVE A LIFE THATS WHY IM NEVER ON THIS SORRY ASS WEB SITE GO GIANTS AND STOP CRYING NINER FANS [Big Grin]
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cant stand football so fellas go eat dick an keep my dick out of your mouths

[ October 16, 2012, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: SETONKILL ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
WHO ARE FUCK ARE YOU!!

BANNED ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK THIS WEB SITE SUCKS WITH ALL THESE SORRY ASS 5.0 MUSTANG YOU GUYS HAVE.I HAVE A LIFE THATS WHY IM NEVER ON THIS SORRY ASS WEB SITE GO GIANTS AND STOP CRYING NINER FANS [Big Grin]
Sorry but your ghetto grammar and caps lock is truly fucking annoying and your red 93 cobra sucks monkey balls. I'm just waiting to see what GN Motorsports does to your sig and avatar once they see how horrific you sentence structure is.
[Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:

If you were so confident wHere was your post pre-game? Oh thats right, there wasn't one!!!
He was busy having a life at the time.
[Roll Eyes]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

WHO ARE FUCK ARE YOU!!I GOT A RED 93 COBRA CLOWNING YOUR SHIT!!
Actually dude. The guy your talking shit about happens to be one of my best friends. I can tell you that the front end ( suspension, power rack & brakes ) on his 67 cougar is worth more then your 93 cobra. So is my torn apart fastback.

I'd stick to just talking shit about football teams. You never know what someone owns on here [Wink]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners suck.Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
louie03cobra
¯
Member # 9703

quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:

yup niners suck!! Seahawks is going to beat that ass up too watch [patriot]
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:

yup niners suck!! Seahawks is going to beat that ass up too watch [patriot]
Make sure you start a thread about it before the game this time.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look at this fool, last year he made one post about the Giants, after they were headed to the Super Bowl, know he thinks he is hardcore. Hahahaha, yeah right. Last year you stated you had been a fan 22 years, this year you state 20 years, guess you are just full of shit!!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:
How long you been a giants fan?...3 hours

This!
22 YEARS BUDDY??
Bandwagon I guarantee it, you dont even watch the games!!!

[ October 16, 2012, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
Look at this fool, last year he made one post about the Giants, after they were headed to the Super Bowl, know he thinks he is hardcore. Hahahaha, yeah right. Last year you stated you had been a fan 22 years, this year you state 20 years, guess you are just full of shit!!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:
How long you been a giants fan?...3 hours

This!
22 YEARS BUDDY??
Bandwagon I guarantee it, you dont even watch the games!!!
lol why do you even care.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com