Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » CLEAN CL Find (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: CLEAN CL Find
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a little pricey, but it's nice.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3331114747.html

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not really cuzzin, all its really got is brakes.. so its not original and its not modded. doesnt have much going for it. looks like just another black notch to me. so for 75 i'd pass.
510.86.notch
¯
Member # 9892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510.86.notch  Ford pictures for 510.86.notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
Not really cuzzin, all its really got is brakes.. so its not original and its not modded. doesnt have much going for it. looks like just another black notch to me. so for 75 i'd pass.

I think it's funny how it say's mach 1 suspension and brakes.But its still four lug.It is actually clean but price is crazy.

--------------------
91 mustang coupe
84 mustang svo
89 mustang.4cyl5speed.
87 thunderbird turbo coupe-sold
86 mustang GT hatch-sold-kinda
86 mustang coupe-sold

Posts: 1062 | From: san leandro | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree. I noticed it had the gt40 tubular but still 75 is wishful thinking.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"I believe with the condition of the car, the documentation, and the Milage, that this is a good starting point."

Those are his words, you guys need to learn to read. $7500.00 is his starting point which means he'll negotiate.
The car is incredibly clean and maybe the pictures are old and it now has the 5 lug Mach 1 conversion done. I don't know but that is a nice coupe right there. Interior looks immaculate!
I see people asking that for sideshow coupes. New tires alone were probably$800-1000.
Maybe $6500 he'll let it go.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
"I believe with the condition of the car, the documentation, and the Milage, that this is a good starting point."

Those are his words, you guys need to learn to read. $7500.00 is his starting point which means he'll negotiate.
The car is incredibly clean and maybe the pictures are old and it now has the 5 lug Mach 1 conversion done. I don't know but that is a nice coupe right there. Interior looks immaculate!
I see people asking that for sideshow coupes. New tires alone were probably$800-1000.

Maybe you need to learn to read.. If that is your interpretation of a "nice coupe" then so be it. Not mine though. 7500 isn't even a starting point for that car.
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
overpriced but youre right, it is nice and clean!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been trying to get ahold of this seller via phone number and email to look at this coupe. The price is right in the ball park for a clean coupe with that mileage, I will be honest with you folks the coupes I have been going to see have been around the $15k asking range and were not talking modded coupes here were talking original down to the gatorback tires and coupes that have not even had there first major service. These are the coupes me and my lady have been getting ready to purchase and there sure is something to be said about an original unmolested coupe, reminds me of the early 90's [patriot] Times were different back then ..
SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were the coupes unwanted base model that no one in the 80's really liked because it was just basic. Now they're top shit?

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
I have been trying to get ahold of this seller via phone number and email to look at this coupe. The price is right in the ball park for a clean coupe with that mileage, I will be honest with you folks the coupes I have been going to see have been around the $15k asking range and were not talking modded coupes here were talking original down to the gatorback tires and coupes that have not even had there first major service. These are the coupes me and my lady have been getting ready to purchase and there sure is something to be said about an original unmolested coupe, reminds me of the early 90's [patriot] Times were different back then ..

Amen to that! People have to realize that coupes are getting more and more desirable and the value for clean ones are going up. I said CLEAN, such as this.
The guy selling this coupe may find someone to trade or pay close to his asking price, and good for him if he can. We got a lot of cheap fucks on here so this add really doesn't belong....sorry to the OP, this is CA FOrds bro [Wink]

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:

Maybe you need to learn to read.. If that is your interpretation of a "nice coupe" then so be it. Not mine though. 7500 isn't even a starting point for that car.
LOL, what's your starting point....3k, lol

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL, what's your starting point....3k, lol
With me, there wouldnt be a starting point because I am not interested in that car in any way. I know of a couple way cleaner notches with 0 mods and lower miles for 2k less. However Im not in the market for one. My opinion on that car is that it is worth between 4.5-5500. Thats just what I think would be a reasonable price for the car in question. Now what you and someone else would pay is another question.
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never did I say its worth asking price. I just said it was clean. I know some guys are looking for a anew fox so I decided to post.
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowsn96:
Were the coupes unwanted base model that no one in the 80's really liked because it was just basic. Now they're top shit?

lol ironically yes. if its extremely ORIGINAL stock clean, than its worth some doe.

looking at the ad, the car is deff clean but not "super clean"...and if it turns out that it really is extremely clean, it needs the bigger pics and a more detailed ad to support its asking price.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Not really cuzzin, all its really got is brakes.. so its not original and its not modded. doesnt have much going for it. looks like just another black notch to me. so for 75 I'd pass.

It's not a black coupe bro. That's an emerald green coupe. Rare color for a coupe I believe and they look really good with nice wheels. The price is not that crazy considering he dropped it from $8,500. Believe it or not those are the prices unmolested clean foxes are going for even in other states. With that being said the most "I" would pay is 6K depending on what it looks like in person.

-

-

^^Just an example of a clean looking one for you guys.Not really a coupe guy but if I was I would be trying to work out a deal with this guy [patriot]

[ October 12, 2012, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: SSF_5.0_WARRIOR ]

Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car in the add don't look black to me it looks green. But honestly I love coupes N I would pay ~$6,500 for this car if everything was mint or really close to it. Oh I also would race this car N all that after I would just do up the suspension the right way N tasteful mods.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by SSF_5.0_WARRIOR:
quote:
Not really cuzzin, all its really got is brakes.. so its not original and its not modded. doesnt have much going for it. looks like just another black notch to me. so for 75 I'd pass.

It's not a black coupe bro. That's an emerald green coupe. Rare color for a coupe I believe and they look really good with nice wheels. The price is not that crazy considering he dropped it from $8,500. Believe it or not those are the prices unmolested clean foxes are going for even in other states. With that being said the most "I" would pay is 6K depending on what it looks like in person.

^^Just an example of a clean looking one for you guys.Not really a coupe guy but if I was I would be trying to work out a deal with this guy [patriot]

Like I said "what you and someone else would be willing to pay is a different story" then from what I would be willing to pay. And since when did 100k miles become low miles? Also Emerald green coupes are not as rare as you might think as I have owned two of them. Heres a crappy picture of my old Emerald coupe, sold it for $6500 it had afr 185', paxton SN, 10pt cage, Corbeau seats (old school Dugan-Racing Trick1 suspension) and so on..

-

Also here is a way cleaner coupe that I know for sale with 55k original miles for $5500. Original owner too. If you know how and where to look, you can find some good deals.

-

[ October 12, 2012, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Like I said "what you and someone else would be willing to pay is a different story" then from what I would be willing to pay. And since when did 100k miles become low miles? Also Emerald green coupes are not as rare as you might think as I have owned two of them. Heres a crappy picture of my old Emerald coupe, sold it for $6500 it had afr 185', paxton SN, 10pt cage, Corbeau seats (old school Dugan-Racing Trick1 suspension) and so on..

-

Also here is a way cleaner coupe that I know for sale with 55k original miles for $5500. Original owner too. If you know how and where to look, you can find some good deals.

-

can you please Pm me how I can get in touch or where the white coupe is for sale I believe i seen it too just can't remember where. Thank you [patriot]
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ where's this at? Is it a friend of yours might be interested

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

I have buddy who is currently interested in that white coupe, if things fall through with it i'll pass it on. till then gotta keep it on the hush.
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

quote:
quote:

-

-

Is this one for sale ? Or just an example, thank you
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

The coupe in the OP listing is from out of state. The car has never been reg'd in california. It is from washington. It will need smog and DMV inspection. Just passing the word along [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
And since when did 100k miles become low miles?

math is not your strong point is it
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

quote:
I have buddy who is currently interested in that white coupe, if things fall through with it i'll pass it on. till then gotta keep it on the hush.

Deal fall through or .... PM me please [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

not sure yet, but I will certainly keep you in mind if things change.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com