Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new things about my business

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: new things about my business
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1. im gona have to do a background check on every customer. and u will have to be ran thru a lie detecter test.

2. ill have to check every part for serial numbers brought in by my customers. regardless if the parts where polished or not, or powder coated or not.

3. ill have to judge a customer, regardless and on top of can the customer even pay me,i need to now see if they can afford the parts he wants me to install.i should ask customer for there pay stubs apparently. and recites regardless if they where bought on ca fords or Craig list

4.to not help law enforcement get stolen cars back and try and keep it a secret if i know anything. cause people like dave are tools for other peoples interest. and twist the obvious <JK>

5. and i need complete control of my customers and there behavior, and anybody that has been to my shop, because there actions reflect apparently on me. like im there daddy apparently spoken by dave as well.

6. and basically if your from vallejo u cant come to my shop. and or be on ca fords.

7. and most of all. to turn my cheek towards people like dave being like a troll who constantly find fun in being a fat jr high school gossiping girl. which i feel i have grown alot already. thanks dave for making me a bit better person in that area. i am now a much bigger person on dealing with biggets.

8. dont worry people i will still continue to do the best work possible and to always be truthful, and affordable. this is how i built my reputation and continue to always be growing. growing enough to where i got people lieing to get there car worked on here, constantly coming into my doors when there tired of people like dave that cant make it in this industry screwing there car up. enough where apparently other shops are hating by using dave to bad mouth my business. I feel proud of where i came and now where im at and dont think i will change shit on my work ethics.

9. most of all, no one can hang out. if your car is being worked on for any amount of time, u may not come by. u can not check on progress regardless if your car is here for 4 months. u can not bring me any sandwiches trying to butter me up to get a better deal. it will be lead into a twisted matter by dave or his cohort friends that anybody bringing me sandwiches or <chilling> is my gd folks and i am now responsible for there actions.

10. and most of all to calm down the mods with me and alex crisp. i warn all to keep away from any body that has met alex crisp or been introduced by alex crip. funny cause i met a lot of folks thru alex crip the short amount of time he was around. this will be hard because i met lee <racerx the parts selling dude thru him as well. that is ok cause i learned that lee and dave are gd buddies. im ok without having to deal with fake friends>.

11. and sadly last of all i will not be warning any other shop owners or business runners about ferrel shady characters that i have dealt with in the past. on any matter if they dont pay, or if they are a confimerd car thieve, or if they have a questionable past. i did these things for lee and turbo 50 and many others, to only get what the mods left in my lower sig. nothing against u turbo 50, u have always been striate up.

folks believe me im way ok and fine.at first i was kinda like kool i helped get some guy his stolen ride back or found some truth, and that might keep people like alex away, but that is not the case.

mods u have never met me and i fully understand the folks u have around your area and how dave is with whos sister. so i understand how your ideas on me are a bit off. its ok cause ive dealt with this my entire life growing up in a rough family less crack or crank head generation that just seams to get worse. the minute anybody knows im from vallejo things changes, doors are now shut, a form of prejudice seems to take over the situation. all i can do is keep trucking, i got famous for my work not where i live. got my kids out and in a better schooling area so they have a way better chance then i did and wont have the this bullshit to deal with. but just remember all of u shit in the same toilet and bleed the same blood, it must of been nice that your folks got u to grow up in a better life than what was offered to me. im trying to be like that guy or woman that raised u, im just going to teach my kids something some folks on here was never taught. do not judge all books by there covers or the isle they where found in. have a great day. unlike some im going to work.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh and alex crisp wears 700 dollar shoes when he came buy. his wardrobe was more money than some folks in this website have in there car. real talk. he had money for sure. not sure what he did. but after all this his attitude got shady and im glad he dont come around. i was duked! i admit it. and i learned a bit on that matter. i dont think there is much more i could of done..
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[worship] [Wink]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
1. im gona have to do a background check on every customer. and u will have to be ran thru a lie detecter test.

2. ill have to check every part for serial numbers brought in by my customers. regardless if the parts where polished or not, or powder coated or not.

3. ill have to judge a customer, regardless and on top of can the customer even pay me,i need to now see if they can afford the parts he wants me to install.i should ask customer for there pay stubs apparently. and recites regardless if they where bought on ca fords or Craig list

4.to not help law enforcement get stolen cars back and try and keep it a secret if i know anything. cause people like dave are tools for other peoples interest. and twist the obvious <JK>

5. and i need complete control of my customers and there behavior, and anybody that has been to my shop, because there actions reflect apparently on me. like im there daddy apparently spoken by dave as well.

6. and basically if your from vallejo u cant come to my shop. and or be on ca fords.

7. and most of all. to turn my cheek towards people like dave being like a troll who constantly find fun in being a fat jr high school gossiping girl. which i feel i have grown alot already. thanks dave for making me a bit better person in that area. i am now a much bigger person on dealing with biggets.

8. dont worry people i will still continue to do the best work possible and to always be truthful, and affordable. this is how i built my reputation and continue to always be growing. growing enough to where i got people lieing to get there car worked on here, constantly coming into my doors when there tired of people like dave that cant make it in this industry screwing there car up. enough where apparently other shops are hating by using dave to bad mouth my business. I feel proud of where i came and now where im at and dont think i will change shit on my work ethics.

9. most of all, no one can hang out. if your car is being worked on for any amount of time, u may not come by. u can not check on progress regardless if your car is here for 4 months. u can not bring me any sandwiches trying to butter me up to get a better deal. it will be lead into a twisted matter by dave or his cohort friends that anybody bringing me sandwiches or <chilling> is my gd folks and i am now responsible for there actions.

10. and most of all to calm down the mods with me and alex crisp. i warn all to keep away from any body that has met alex crisp or been introduced by alex crip. funny cause i met a lot of folks thru alex crip the short amount of time he was around. this will be hard because i met lee <racerx the parts selling dude thru him as well. that is ok cause i learned that lee and dave are gd buddies. im ok without having to deal with fake friends>.

11. and sadly last of all i will not be warning any other shop owners or business runners about ferrel shady characters that i have dealt with in the past. on any matter if they dont pay, or if they are a confimerd car thieve, or if they have a questionable past. i did these things for lee and turbo 50 and many others, to only get what the mods left in my lower sig. nothing against u turbo 50, u have always been striate up.

folks believe me im way ok and fine.at first i was kinda like kool i helped get some guy his stolen ride back or found some truth, and that might keep people like alex away, but that is not the case.

mods u have never met me and i fully understand the folks u have around your area and how dave is with whos sister. so i understand how your ideas on me are a bit off. its ok cause ive dealt with this my entire life growing up in a rough family less crack or crank head generation that just seams to get worse. the minute anybody knows im from vallejo things changes, doors are now shut, a form of prejudice seems to take over the situation. all i can do is keep trucking, i got famous for my work not where i live. got my kids out and in a better schooling area so they have a way better chance then i did and wont have the this bullshit to deal with. but just remember all of u shit in the same toilet and bleed the same blood, it must of been nice that your folks got u to grow up in a better life than what was offered to me. im trying to be like that guy or woman that raised u, im just going to teach my kids something some folks on here was never taught. do not judge all books by there covers or the isle they where found in. have a great day. unlike some im going to work.

[worship] Amen [worship]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydewayzStan:
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:

[worship] Amen [worship]
[patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
[QB] 1. im gona have to do a background check on every customer. and u will have to be ran thru a lie detecter test.

OMG!!!!! LMAO!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

You can't be serious!!!!!?????

Your going to spend how much on your lie detector tests??? You going to buy a polygraph???
Your going to put yourself right out of business my friend, no wonder Vallejo filed bankruptcy.
That is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, I couldn't even go on to number 2 after I read this..... [worship] [worship] [worship]

[ October 05, 2012, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So that's why Setonkill is not getting punished by the mods. Cause he fucking one of the mods sister [Eek!]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tl;Dr
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
So that's why Setonkill is not getting punished by the mods. Cause he fucking one of the mods sister [Eek!]

[Eek!] Hahaha [dance]

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you should proof read this and rewrite it Duncan:

#4 says: 4.to not help law enforcement get stolen cars back

#6 says: and basically if your from vallejo u cant come to my shop. and or be on ca fords.
Not good to have your whole city against you [Confused] Local business is a good thing, not a bad one. Unless everyone in Vallejo is a crook, then I'm ok with it. That's what your stating in this.

#9 says I can't come by your shop to check on the progress of my car whether I'm spending 1k or 20k.......really? [Confused] That kills the entire enjoyment of my build....not good!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

it was a back ward joke. hell no im not buyin a lie detecter, hell yes im still gona help law enforcement any way i can, and if your car is here or not, anybody can come and see there car or my work.

i did help law enforcement with lee and his friends, dave being one of them, but he calls me a snitch and have not been anywhere returning any favors and have now used that info against me.im a competitive shop i guess even tho i didnt really think i advertised on here.

the u can not come to my shop and other stuff, was because that is what Alex crip did, and now im associated as his friend because he hung out while his car was here being worked on, and bought me a sandwich or to. so to protect myself no one can hang out lol.

i understand what u seen and what your saying. the mods where trying to be nice and warn me, but asked the impossible from me. and want me to have crystal ball to know certain things. they said alex was a excon like how was i supposed to know. they said he was broke with no job. he had a huslte with women if u know what im saying and literialy wore 7oo dollar shoes! he had the money to buy whatever. but thank u for stating the obvisuoue in a gd way. if i was serious to do any of the new things to run my business i would not have one. it was a lame joke at best.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

#6 says: and basically if your from vallejo u cant come to my shop. and or be on ca fords.
Not good to have your whole city against you [Confused] Local business is a good thing, not a bad one. Unless everyone in Vallejo is a crook, then I'm ok with it. That's what your stating in this.

#9 says I can't come by your shop to check on the progress of my car whether I'm spending 1k or 20k.......really? [Confused] That kills the entire enjoyment of my build....not good!

Greg, I think Duncan is being sarcastic
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

he's bein sarcastic

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com