Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Samuel L. Jackson: 'Wake The Fuck Up' And Vote For Obama (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Samuel L. Jackson: 'Wake The Fuck Up' And Vote For Obama
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw4q-ZVm2t0

-

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No [Mad]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NObama 2012. [patriot]
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm voting for Obama so I can get a free phone too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNW4kEdBmhU

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I already own a phone, so I'm voting Romney.

Little did that lady know that phone was free with a 2yr contract, not matter who she voted for.

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't want 4 more years of this. NOBAMA [patriot]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YOMAMA [dance]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mr. Jackson also said in an interview:

Samuel L. Jackson To Obama: 'Nigga...Get Scary' MAURICE GARLAND 7 months ago Outspoken actor says out loud what all black folks say under their breath Whether he's locking Martin Luther King's father in a building during a protest at Morehouse or getting rid of "these muthaf*ckin' snakes on this muthaf*ckin plane" Samuel L. Jackson is never afraid to speak his mind. So when he was asked what he thinks President Barack Obama needs to do if he is re-elected, the actor spoke on it the only way he knows how. “Obama ain’t scary at all,” Jackson says in an interview with Ebony. “N****s don’t have beers at the White House. N****s don’t let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A n***a would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?’ I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, ‘cause he ain’t gotta worry about getting reelected.” Prior to that, he admitted that he only voted for Obama because he's a ni**a he was black. [ALSO READ: When I First Met Whitney Houston] “I voted for Barack because he was black," he says. “’Cause that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them. That's American politics, pure and simple; [Obama's] message didn't mean sh*t to me.” Jackson has never been afraid to speak about the highest office in the land. Last year he offered a bit of sympathy for the president saying that he has "a f*cked up job" "Being president is one of those fucked-up jobs," he says. "You hope you can figure some shit out and deal with all these hardheaded mother­fuckers and get reelected. Then you can go in and tell motherfuckers to kiss your ass and do what the fuck I say, or I will fuck you up. That’s how you get shit done. That’s the audacity of hope.”

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
luv your findings and thoughts slow back lol
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love Samuel Jackson but he can suck my nut sack if he thinks he can convince me to vote for a domestic terrorist! Fuck Obama!!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
 -

Damn right that pic is spot on, gave Bin Laden that PROPER BURIAL AT SEA.
None of you seem to mind that one bit do you [Mad]

AL STOCK and COBRARACER46 don't mind it do you?

[ September 29, 2012, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
 -

I certainly fuckin mind it

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BRB 50
¯
Member # 10395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRB 50  Ford pictures for BRB 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All you dudes that want that idiot Romney realize how horrible he has been just tryin to get elected, the mistake after mistake. If he is elected you realize we will be at war with everybody, and be at the mercy of somebody who loves money over people. Nevermind that he will tell you one thing one day and another thing tomorrow, basically anything to fit in. I wouldnt want someone like that as president of my car club let alone my country. Only a fool follows a fool
Posts: 160 | From: es oakland | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BRB 50:
All you dudes that want that idiot Romney realize how horrible he has been just tryin to get elected, the mistake after mistake. If he is elected you realize we will be at war with everybody, and be at the mercy of somebody who loves money over people. Nevermind that he will tell you one thing one day and another thing tomorrow, basically anything to fit in. I wouldnt want someone like that as president of my car club let alone my country. Only a fool follows a fool

+1
Also the way I see it is if Obama is been trying to fixed the country for the last 4 years I say he continues what he has started. Why put a new guy that doesn't give a shit about the average joe.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:

+1
Also the way I see it is if Obama is been trying to fixed the country for the last 4 years I say he continues what he has started. Why put a new guy that doesn't give a shit about the average joe.

Let's say you take your car to the shop to have a HCI done. The shop says they can do the job, have it done in 4 days & keep the cost within your budget of 1,200.00 in labor.

On the first day your car is in the shop you get a call. They tell you that there is all kids of stuff wrong with the car. They blame it on the previous mechanics work and tell you it's gonna cost 3000.00 to get everything done correctly.

On the second day they tell you that they are still having problems with the old mechanics work and bring it up in every phone call. they assure you that the car will be ready within the 4 day period.

On the third day you call the shop only to receive a voicemail stating they were on a one day vacation and they would be back to work tomorrow.

Now the forth day. You get a call from the shop telling you they aren't even close to having the HCI work done. They keep bringing up the old mechanics work and say they need another 4 days and another 3000.00 to fix everything.

What would you do? Would you let them fix your car or take it to another mechanic ?

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
iI'll just mention this again-

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-tells-medvedev-solution-on-missile-defense-is-unlikely-before-elections/2012/03/26/gIQASoblbS_story.html

That, coupled with all the money El Presidente is trying to ship to Egypt, Syria, etc. and a whole bunch of other crap he's doing is pretty much ALREADY SCARING THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA ME, MR. JACKSON.

Oh, and after seeing El Presidente miserably attempting to throw out a first pitch, whilst rockin' the mom jeans,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP4keCkYHYU&feature=related

I think we're all glad the Mr. Obama didn't stop his speech to confront Joe Wilson on the whole " You LIE!" incident. At least the secret service has his back.

And lastly, thank you Mr. Jackson, I now have the urge to dust off my copy of GTA San Andreas and get real with it.

BTW, much thanks to slowback for his interview find.

[ September 29, 2012, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: RedBaron ]

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
quote:

+1

Let's say you take your car to the shop to have a HCI done. The shop says they can do the job, have it done in 4 days & keep the cost within your budget of 1,200.00 in labor.

On the first day your car is in the shop you get a call. They tell you that there is all kids of stuff wrong with the car. They blame it on the previous mechanics work and tell you it's gonna cost 3000.00 to get everything done correctly.

On the second day they tell you that they are still having problems with the old mechanics work and bring it up in every phone call. they assure you that the car will be ready within the 4 day period.

On the third day you call the shop only to receive a voicemail stating they were on a one day vacation and they would be back to work tomorrow.

Now the forth day. You get a call from the shop telling you they aren't even close to having the HCI work done. They keep bringing up the old mechanics work and say they need another 4 days and another 3000.00 to fix everything.

What would you do? Would you let them fix your car or take it to another mechanic ?

Comparing our country to a HCI install, now it all makes sense, I'm taking my car to Romney now, thanks, I've seen the light, hope the sarcasm came out in there.
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
quote:

+1

I see what your trying to do and simplify this to the layperson above you but I don't think your message will make through spark to combustion. Nice analogy though [Wink]
BRB 50
¯
Member # 10395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRB 50  Ford pictures for BRB 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That analogy would work if you realized, that the pos car you gave up had pretty paint on a rotted frame, bad wiring, mismatched interior, stuck calipers and metal on metal , slipping tranny, and froze rear end, and wanted it show worthy in 4 days. Plus you comin in everyday with a different way to do a job, and when i do it yo way you say naw thats not it. Come on man, the country wasnt perfect when Obama got elected, but its getting back on the right track, I see it all the time in which jobs are comin back. But Romney has not went one week without doing some dumb shit that pissed off another group of people, HELLA UN-PRESIDENTIAL.
Posts: 160 | From: es oakland | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
 -

-

-

[ September 29, 2012, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Nice pic above ^ ^ ^ but Bush would've brought Bin Laden back here for a real burial [patriot]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com