Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » percentile

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: percentile
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats the percentile of someones z score is 2it normally distributed? ??????? And can some one tell me how they got that answer/formula to figure that out.....its for my gf statistics class....thanks

[ September 19, 2012, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: its50 ]

Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you do know this is cafords right
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You want to know how to get Z score?

--------------------
1966 Mustang

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol the place where everyone knows everything...we got some smart fukers on here
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The z score is 2 .....i guess she needs to know how to figure the percentile of the z score if distributed evenly
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We need more info to tell u the z score bro , this is a statistics problem correct ?! Pm me if u need help...

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think this is wat ur tryin to get at ,
68% of The distribution lies within one standard deviation of the mean .
95% of the dist lies within two standard deviations of mean
99.7% of the dist. Lies within three sd of the mean .

Those would be the three Quartiles of a normal dist ... If u are trying to find out wat percentile a certain mean or # is out of a score there is a formula I can show u , u just didn't include enough info to even do a problem or Maybe I'm confused w ur wordin .. I got bars w stats tho if u ever. Need help !

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

the info that she was givin in class wasnt enough so she said.i say she was running her mouth as always but she got online and found some chart she needin and the rest of the info she needed and got it...thanks for the help though
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
the info that she was givin in class wasnt enough so she said.i say she was running her mouth as always but she got online and found some chart she needin and the rest of the info she needed and got it...thanks for the help though

[Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com