Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » cho mo sicko

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: cho mo sicko
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i reacently kicked someones ass for saying he likes kids

recently in my town 2 sex offenders got killed. one of thems wife is making a video.... trying to say its ok dont judge him

fuck that. your a sicko dont touch kids. he was a level 2 the worst. he had kids. fuck that.

pls dislike this video... shes trying s hard to make her man look good. fuck that im glad someone killed him. all of them should die. why takes a kids childhood and life fro them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eb9trzuBuY

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
best thing to do when you buy a house look up megans law, i bought a house across from a rapist... yay!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just hate how someones going to say dont judge him by his title.... bitch u had 2 kids with a guy who raped a kid. wtf is wrong with you. you might as well follow a damn cult.

google patrick drum in sequim,wa

guy is a hero and i think and sex offender should die or spend life locked up. fuck locking someone up for drugs and petty ass shit. how u going to let a grown man rape a kid and make him serve 5 or less and then hes going to re offend and get the same time.... let alone wel hes behind bars or on the street he is protected. fuck that. rant off.... that shit is just not ok

--------------------

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
molitov cocktail that shit! [Mad]

[ September 19, 2012, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: rollin5ive0 ]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

dis like the video and post no matter what u raped a kid. sicko

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I personally know a registered sex offender who was also in prison for many years. What I've heard is that he got on it kuz he was 18 N the girl he had sex with was 16 N the parents found out N got him on there.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats fucked up is now those two kids have to grow up without a father.

[ September 18, 2012, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: ItzStock ]

Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
i just hate how someones going to say dont judge him by his title.... bitch u had 2 kids with a guy who raped a kid. wtf is wrong with you. you might as well follow a damn cult.

google patrick drum in sequim,wa

guy is a hero and i think and sex offender should die or spend life locked up. fuck locking someone up for drugs and petty ass shit. how u going to let a grown man rape a kid and make him serve 5 or less and then hes going to re offend and get the same time.... let alone wel hes behind bars or on the street he is protected. fuck that. rant off.... that shit is just not ok

I agree with you on a lot of levels but did some research after seeing this:

"Gary Blanton, Jr. was officially convicted of "Third Degree Rape"; however, the media failed to mention his conviction was the result of a consensual relationship when Blanton was just 17 years old, a relationship disapproved by his girlfriend's parents"

http://www.sequimgazette.com/news/article.exm/2012-06-13__nobody_deserves_this_

maybe you should too before accusing someone of raping a child when he was a child himself...basically, like when we were all teenagers...

but with that being said...to all of the ones who are truly guilty...wish we could sentence more people to the same...so thanks to the guy fo taking out Paul Ray who actually raped two kids...

[ September 18, 2012, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: CornOil_&_Boost ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In my head i think this is normal.

If you're 15, you can fuck a 15 year old and up.

If you're 16, you can fuck a 16 year old and up.

If you're 17, you can fuck a 16 year old and up.

If you're 18, you can fuck a 17 year old and up.(this is still illegal)

If your 19, you're out of the underage pussy game.

So if you're 18 and your fucking 16 year old pussy, that is too old to be fucking 16 year old pussy in my book. I'd say if you stick within the same year of the person you're fucking they should let you pass, but more than a year at any age when your a teenager is wierd.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

So if you're 18 and your fucking 16 year old pussy, that is too old to be fucking 16 year old pussy in my book. I'd say if you stick within the same year of the person you're fucking they should let you pass, but more than a year at any age when your a teenager is wierd.

ill agree with that, i think the weirdness is part of the privelages that start with hitting 16 and then the confidence of 18 and so on. by 19 its way easy for someone to take adavntage of the innocents of a 16 year old and introduce them into and pressure them if unwilling into things that they arent ready for and dont really want, but thier trust hasnt been shattered enough to not know trust should be hard earned . its funny when a 30 year old dude brags about all the bitches hes taggin cause his game is tight or whatever they all turn out to be young ass broads who dont know what they really want or need in life. so they see an older cat that might have those answers and the only thing hes figured out is a really woman knows hes phoney, and wont fuck with him and a young girl dosent realize that phoney is out there! [Frown]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Would it then be ok if a 31 year old MILF with two kids trying to play with my penis?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Would it then be ok if a 31 year old MILF with two kids trying to play with my penis?
well if your 16 or 17 i'd shes got issues, run away now! trust me shes got issues! [Eek!]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is all wrong. Dudes not even a rapist. The girls parents disapproved of the relationship and reported him and because of him being 17 very close to 18 they labeled him as an offender under rape charges. If this was an actual rapist I would feel for the op but this is just stupid to say oh fuck yea hes dead. No one on here does research I guess so it's ok to post ingnorance.
How about this fact no one knows
Urinating in public can get you legally labeled as a sex offender. So every one on this board whether you agree with the op or not is a sex offender if they have EVER urinated in public. Doesn't feel to good to get labeled over some dumb shit huh? Man I swear no one thinks these days

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not a rapist . Sucks for his fam.
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
This is all wrong. Dudes not even a rapist. The girls parents disapproved of the relationship and reported him and because of him being 17 very close to 18 they labeled him as an offender under rape charges. If this was an actual rapist I would feel for the op but this is just stupid to say oh fuck yea hes dead. No one on here does research I guess so it's ok to post ingnorance.
How about this fact no one knows
Urinating in public can get you legally labeled as a sex offender. So every one on this board whether you agree with the op or not is a sex offender if they have EVER urinated in public. Doesn't feel to good to get labeled over some dumb shit huh? Man I swear no one thinks these days

it's easier for people to think and talk tough on here than to do actual research and see that the lady in the video has a right to be sad and upset...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a fucked up FAIL of a thread.....

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
What a fucked up FAIL of a thread.....

+1

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com