Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Our NEW America.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Our NEW America.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/13/health/new-york-soda-ban/index.html

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't wait for the policing state that's coming, curfews for everyone!

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow really? No one is forcing them to drink a big soda.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its not the sodas fault because the fatass waddles to car...then parks in "handicapped",in realty just a lazy fat fuck, then waddles to the mobile scooter. Eliminating all exercise [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And do you know what the loophole is gonna be?
Smaller cups with free refils...... Or people wil just buy two 16oz drinks and double fist them like beer.
This whole health issue is a perfect example of how fucking stupid some people are. If you can't live your day to day life without having the government run it for you ( Tell you what to eat, what to drive, how much money you should make...) your not a real American.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoever thought being able to think for yourself would become such a problem.....well it's a huge problem!

You know, Obama encourages going to the doctor and getting yourself on pills instead of just not eating foods that make you fat, lazy and stupid.

If you try hard enough, just keep eating and you can get yourself a nice little blue plaque to hang on your mirror in your mustang to park your fat ass right up front of any fast food joint; with a ramp and everything.

Then you can take your fat ass over to Europe where your the only fat fuck around and people point and laugh at you behind your back.

That's right baby...only in America do you get rewarded for stupidity and laziness, good times [dance]

[ September 13, 2012, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Might as well ban fast food
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Might as well ban fast food

They're working on it in SF. This country is sad man people blame and sue everyone for all their bs no one takes responsibility anymore.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have to admit im big but working on it. food and drink has nothing to do with it. like me im getting my lazy ass up and goin for jogs, walk, etc...
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Goodbye sweet america, goodbye.
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats even more outragious is that the ban only applies to sugary sodas, you can still go get an oversized milk shake!!!!
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryn621:
i have to admit im big but working on it. food and drink has nothing to do with it. like me im getting my lazy ass up and goin for jogs, walk, etc...

Food and drink have 90% of your weight bro....trust me.
Ever heard the expression "you are what you eat"?
Exercise is the easy part, diet is the hard part. Hope you get in shape dude, don't give up!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com