Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » child molester

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: child molester
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so heres how my night went....note im 245 and 6'1 and im 26yo. this guy was like 6ft 200 in his mid 40 early 50s

story

so last night at the neighbors house..... this guy was there we are havig drinks. he starts going on about some sick shit{being on meth and matserbating in public and being a sex addict}....then says he molested a child and he was twistid.... i grabed him out of his chair threw him out and kicked his ass. i dont feel bad one bit. he ran off like a lil bitch after....if this was the old days he would be a gone for good. sick fucking people.{me neigbhor knew him from a few years back at a homeless shelter... they guy was roaming the streets so my neigbhor was being nice and going to let him crash.... instead his face got crashed lol} drunk or not why would you say shit like that.

if this would have been in the city like the bay/sac {im in a small town} i think he would be gone....i cant stand sick fucks like that

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
should have reported that "dead man walking" to the police...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should have hung him by a tree from his balls and let everyone play piniata and beaT the fuck out of him.
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
guy was just going on and on about being a se addict, doing meth and beating off here and there and on camera....we was just ignoring him but then he said the kid thing.... i saw red. i dont care if your crazy, sick or really did it... i am not kind to that.

not even 3 months ago a guy named patrick drum in sequim,wa killed 2 cho-mo level 2s. we been having alot of crims and sick fucks.

i sat last night thinking.... well laying in bed with my wife and 2 1/2 year old..... i dont know what is wrong with peoples mind to touch a kid or to rape a woman.

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was this before or after you guys were about to slam? Cool story bro

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

to anyone hating on this topic must be a sick fuck. i would like to see you in the same situation and see what happens.

--------------------

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good job! but you should have called the cops
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

makes me think of the movie law abiding citizen

--------------------

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
makes me think of the movie law abiding citizen

That was a badass movie, I think every sick fuck should get that drug administered to dude. Then kick in the balls

--------------------
1966 Mustang

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good job man. I prob would have fucken killed him on spot had he said that shit in my house... no tolerance for that crap....

[ September 11, 2012, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

sorry for the errors... my blood boils when i think about sick people like that.

--------------------

nineteen90coupe
¯
Member # 8034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineteen90coupe  Ford pictures for nineteen90coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel the same way! The only way these sick fucks are gonna learn is through physical pain.if not then wipe them off the face of the earth. Especially if the fucker is bragging about it. Just hearing about it makes me fuckin mad. molestors, rapist,stalkers. Kill em' all......

--------------------
1990 lx coupe

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Makes me wonder can you still report him?

He deserves to be in prison for life, but that probably won't happen from just being reported. The benefit is at least he'll know the police are aware of him and that he better stay away from children. You can probably do it without leaving your name.

Good job beating his ass. I respect that.

quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
good job! but you should have called the cops

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Slowstockfox for president [patriot]

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NotACop_281:

+1

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

fuck that" i vote for pedro! [Big Grin] i woulda done the same if i was you slowstockfox [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

i think anyone would have... wtf is wrong with people.... why would you say shit like that yet alone be sick and do that. i know he got some good ones

--------------------

1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was 100% right thing to do.
[worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

STREET SLEEPERZ 510
¯
Member # 9011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREET SLEEPERZ 510  Ford pictures for STREET SLEEPERZ 510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:

+1
[patriot] +1

--------------------
STREETSLEEPERZ CC

TMA Turbo Donald
¯
Member # 11926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMA Turbo Donald  Ford pictures for TMA Turbo Donald    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
Good job sir!

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I was standing next to the OP, I would shake his hand and commend him on a job well done!

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com