Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers 2012 & 2013 Regular Season Thread (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: 49ers 2012 & 2013 Regular Season Thread
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a game against the packers! We are looking good. The NFL needs the refs back because these replacements are no bueno.

Can't wait to go to our home opener against the lions!! It's going to be a great season. Go Niners [dance]

[ 2013-08-09, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Infamous5.0 ]

--------------------
To be or not to be

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully they see how bad the refs did this week and get them back. Go NINERS.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
Hopefully they see how bad the refs did this week and get them back. Go NINERS.

+1 Horrible calls all around the NFL.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
What a game against the packers! We are looking good. The NFL needs the refs back because these replacements are no bueno.

Can't wait to go to our home opener against the lions!! It's going to be a great season. Go Niners [dance]

Even with the bad calls on both teams by the refs Im glad the end game did not come down to the officiating staffs "sound judgement". The 49ers dominated on both sides of the ball.

Im ready for next week when the Niners handle the Lions!
[patriot]

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stanger:
quote:

Even with the bad calls on both teams by the refs Im glad the end game did not come down to the officiating staffs "sound judgement". The 49ers dominated on both sides of the ball.

Im ready for next week when the Niners handle the Lions!
[patriot]

ill be there ! [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NIIIIIIIIINERS!

http://prod.www.packers.clubs.nfl.com/media-center/videos/McCarthy-We-didnt-win-enough-in-the-running-game/c74c139f-b8d5-468b-84b7-d8c93efe9380

BOOOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOOOOO MY DOG FUCKIN DIED....FUCK THE PACKERS

[ September 11, 2012, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who on the 49ers schedule do you think will give the them the most trouble?

-

even with the Saints, Patriots, Lions and the Giants still on the schedule, I think the Seahawks will give the Niners a run for their money this season.

Seahawks, with a improved D and with them being division rivals, I see two games that are gonna be hard fought to the end.....but I still dont see the Seahawks taking the division from us. [patriot]

Go 49ers!!!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
New england, new orleans, giants, and detroit is out for revenge next week.

Otherwise it's going to take another strong defense or high powered offense to take us down. It's still early so we don't know who's defense is going to come through yet.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO 49ERS

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a few extra tickets for sunday against the Lions for $100 each, they are uppers. I'm not selling them for profit either. Sunday Night Football.. Can't wait!!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
I have a few extra tickets for sunday against the Lions for $100 each, they are uppers. I'm not selling them for profit either. Sunday Night Football.. Can't wait!!!

[worship] [worship] [worship]

small price to SEE A 5 time superbowl winner and favorite of the next superbowl [patriot]

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

SEE YA THERE BRUH...GO NINERS

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://vimeo.com/44971571

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

Man, that video was awesome!!!! I know theres more due to the contest they are having. I can't wait to watch the rest of them. Ive always been a 49er fan with a few years being a season ticket holder and always left home frustrated because we lost many many games that we should have won,. Man it feels good to finally have the Niners winning again. GO 49ers!!!!

[ September 11, 2012, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: Infamous5.0 ]

--------------------
To be or not to be

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aron Rogers lost a bet he made before the game. He has to take a picture wearing a Alex Smith jersey. Hahaha

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

[patriot] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:

[worship] [worship] [worship]

small price to SEE A 5 time superbowl winner and favorite of the next superbowl [patriot]

Much much much bigger price to pay to see them in the Santa Clara stadium. Buddy of mine has had season tickets since Kezar and would have to pay $24,000 just to maintain the rights. He will not be renewing. Corporations are going to be the only ones left holding tickets in the NFL and other sports pretty soon.

SF defense this season is what will put them far into the playoffs. Lucky for them they won't need to put up many points to win games.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn. That shit was pretty epic. Too bad both Bay Area teams can't get shit right. It's hard being a Raiders fan, depressing really. And then you get the bullshit fights after the game.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Damn. That shit was pretty epic. Too bad both Bay Area teams can't get shit right. It's hard being a Raiders fan, depressing really. And then you get the bullshit fights after the game.

my lil brother is a raider fan aswell as my friends ,i hope they get their shit together so they can enjoy football like it should be

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

GO NINERS

--------------------

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Niners!!!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
Go Niners!!!

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Go niners indeed, can't wait for Sunday!!

--------------------
To be or not to be

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Go niners indeed, can't wait for Sunday!!

SWOOPD A FRESH NEW NIKE P.WILLIS JERSEY LAST WEEKEND LOOKIN HELLA WET!

--------------------

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Got me a red limited Vernon Davis jersey with some air diamond turf Nikes ftw!!! My game day fit for the entire 9ers home games

--------------------
To be or not to be

Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  19  20  21   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com