Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » jdm isF?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: jdm isF?
BLWNMSTC
¯
Member # 11656

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLWNMSTC  Ford pictures for BLWNMSTC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen this the other day and was speech less!
 -

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are sick

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

BLWNMSTC
¯
Member # 11656

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLWNMSTC  Ford pictures for BLWNMSTC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah its a bad ass car but I wouldn't hang that crap from any car little alone that car
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLWNMSTC:
Hell yeah its a bad ass car but I wouldn't hang that crap from any car little alone that car

Didn't see that shit, that ruins the car now. Seen a black or dark grey one the other day, it was shittin

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they are pretty sick, if I remember right they make like 430-450hp from the factory, BUT they are expensive when you consider you can have a 400hp CTSV for half the price and got plenty of $$ for hop ups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SktYAwjr2aM

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup my jaw droped when I seen it at the Modesto mall last week I like the exhaust and the rims also looks after market but bone stock .
BLWNMSTC
¯
Member # 11656

That's the third one I have seen in the modesties and ceres area.
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
they are pretty sick, if I remember right they make like 430-450hp from the factory, BUT they are expensive when you consider you can have a 400hp CTSV for half the price and got plenty of $$ for hop ups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SktYAwjr2aM

The price of that car along with what he spent on the upgraded turbos id much rather buy a '13 GT500 and walk on that all day...

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It already sports fake exhaust tips from the factory , so the JDM charms are right at home...

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

jegg
¯
Member # 9910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jegg  Ford pictures for jegg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 00SLVRGT:
It already sports fake exhaust tips from the factory , so the JDM charms are right at home...

lol...this is half true...two of the four tips are actually functional...still a beast tho...
00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jegg:
quote:
Originally posted by 00SLVRGT:

lol...this is half true...two of the four tips are actually functional...still a beast tho...
none of the exhaust tips are attached to the mufflers, so not sure how they would be functional
 -

-

They are just for show, Lexus did the same thing on the $375,000 LFA

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love mustangs but I really like the way this car looks I'm not comparing how fast or slow it is or price on this thing i Wouldnt mind having this as my family car but a 2013 Shelby is super fast.
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they displace 5.0 liters and have an 8 speed automatic.. too many gears if you ask me.. no doubt they are fast, hell I almost bought one before i got my car but the price on the lex was too high at the time. luxury/performance cars are nice but repair costs aren't.

[ September 04, 2012, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im waiting to see the bar that sticks out on riceys that makes em look like you pull start them,lol [Razz]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
luxury/performance cars are nice but repair costs aren't.

You are confusing Lexus with unreliable repair prone luxury brands such as BMW, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar and Audi.

A Lexus is just a fancy Toyota and that is good thing because it means that Lexus is reliable car that wont cost an arm and a leg to maintain unlike the German junk. My next car will be a Lexus ISF. [burnout]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
luxury/performance cars are nice but repair costs aren't.

You are confusing Lexus with unreliable repair prone luxury brands such as BMW, Mercedes Benz, Jaguar and Audi.

A Lexus is just a fancy Toyota and that is good thing because it means that Lexus is reliable car that wont cost an arm and a leg to maintain unlike the German junk. My next car will be a Lexus ISF. [burnout]

LOL Lexus is cheap to maintain, good luck with the ISF then. I didn't realize their exhaust was true ricer.

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think he's confused... The Lexus ISF is not your typical es300(Toyota Camry), sc300 or gs300. The ISF is a completely different car. PARTS for it are NOT cheap...
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I think he's confused... The Lexus ISF is not your typical es300(Toyota Camry), sc300 or gs300. The ISF is a completely different car. PARTS for it are NOT cheap...

It does not matter if a Lexus has expensive parts because Lexus is a very reliable car so you don't need to worry about replacing expensive parts. The only parts you need to buy for a Lexus are simple maintenance stuff like filters, belts and brake pads just like a Toyota.

You do need to worry about expensive parts when it comes to German cars like BMW, Mercedes,Audi and british cars like Jaguar and land rover as they are unreliable brands that have an appetite for complex and expensive parts like motors, computers and pumps.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ISF?! Fuck all that... I'll take a 12 second S trim, HCI Fox all day over that fake exhaust tip shit....

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com