Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2013 Shelby

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2013 Shelby
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fairfield Ford has a new shelby.Grey with black racing stripes.Sticker price is 55 thounsand but probably gonna have a big mark up.Amd they have a 99 cobra convertable with 13900 miles on it.they want 19 thousand.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Chris83179
¯
Member # 6017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris83179  Ford pictures for Chris83179    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was in there yesterday looking at the 07 GT500 they got. Lost interest due to a wavy rear quarter panel. That cobra was clean, but too much $$$ and would rather have a 03-04. Oh and not a vert [Razz]
Posts: 558 | From: Bay Area & Sac | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stock fox:
[Whoo Whooooo!]

[Roll Eyes] Dumb ass [Roll Eyes]
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
frontier sold a blk with red stripe combo yesterday or day before... they got it in and was sold it in hrs i hear. cash money .... and for fuckin 90 k smh dope ass car though!!

[ August 29, 2012, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
frontier sold a blk with red stripe combo yesterday or day before... they got it in and was sold it in hrs i hear. cash money .... and for fuckin 90 k smh dope ass car though!!

90K thats way too much money! Other dealers are selling it for 78K-80K Look on ebay!

[ August 29, 2012, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: NavidR ]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Frontier ford?

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

They said they was gonna mark it up to 70 or 75.
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did it have Recaro's and track package?

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Had the seats but don't know bout track package I will look when I get there if its still there.
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Had the seats but don't know bout track package I will look when I get there if its still there.
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went down there on Sunday, looking to possibly trade in my BMW M3 for a shelby, but they only had the 07 on the lot.

I told the sales men to give me a call when a new shelby came in...haven't got a call yet.

I'm suppose to swing by the Mercedes dealership across the street to check out a C63 tomorrow, I'll swing by to ford to see the shelby.

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Buy that c63 asap. I drove an AMG that had the resonators removed so it sounded fucking tits, and that was THE baddest ride ive been in.
Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

They sold it already the sales man told me a auto performance shop bought it. Couldnt remember who it was tho. It was there tuesday night when I got there and went in yesterday and it was already sold.
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:

Frontier ford?
yup. i agree way to much. why ill never buy from norcal when lookin for a boss or cobra/shelby... mid west and back east you can find dealers giving them away !!( at msrp)

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

They sold it already the sales man told me a auto performance shop bought it. Couldnt remember who it was tho. It was there tuesday night when I got there and went in yesterday and it was already sold.
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am not sure why would ANYONE buy a Shelby with a dealership markup (Capital Ford quoted me 20K over MSRP and I almost died laughing). I called around to some smaller out of state dealerships and most if not all quoted me MSRP (not including destination fees). If the local stealerships want a markup then go somewhere else..lots of decent dealerships out there. Remember this is car with a base of 54K and probably 62K with good options like the SVT package, electronic package w/recaros...and with a markup of 20K that is over 30 something percent!!!

Mine will be ordered in the next 30 days as I just got written documentation and out the door sales, tax(don't forget that..it is around 10%), licensing, with the packages I described only came out to $69K(I am paying NO markup).

[ August 30, 2012, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:
Mine will be ordered in the next 30 days as I just got written documentation and out the door sales, tax(don't forget that..it is around 10%), licensing, with the packages I described only came out to $69K(I am paying NO markup).

Congrats, enjoy the car [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just want to add you "can" pay over MSRP...but that is only if you want to like have the car NOW that is at the dealership that somebody had already ordered and backed out of the deal. With the ridiculous local dealer markups there is a pretty good argument that you can spend the same amount of money on a brand new Z06 which is pretty close in performance with the new Shelby. I was going that route until I did more research and found I did not have to deal with the local dealerships to get the car I wanted with a fair deal.

For all those people agreeing in paying big dealer markups..you are the guys/gals making it harder for everyone else as that gives the dealerships the green light to mark them up in the first place [Roll Eyes]

[ August 30, 2012, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 04cobra408:

Frontier ford?
yup. i agree way to much. why ill never buy from norcal when lookin for a boss or cobra/shelby... mid west and back east you can find dealers giving them away !!( at msrp) [/QUOT

My buddy made that Deal. I'm a salesman there, It didn't sell in a few hours it was ordered like 3 months ago. Bad ass car i didn't even get to see it. It was delivered on my day off [Frown] [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com