Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If i remember this is a members car.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: If i remember this is a members car.
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3234251650.html

If so wtf happen i remember when this was for sale for stupid cheap looked so dam wet. Still good price...

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a damn shame!!! Hate to see a great looking car like that get into an accident, looks like he did everything right too. Talk about doing things different
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea hes a member here i got centercaps off him about 2 years ago car was fuckin clean sux that he was rear ended

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks, looks like a ton of work went into that.
I'm surprised the airbags deployed on a swap like that, guess it was done right

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im shocked! I bought a couple of parts in the past and remember seen this car as a bare shell, he started telling me all the plans and parts he wanted to add to it..etc etc.

Last I heard it was when he got rear ended, I figured he will get it fixed and come back again

Clean car for sure

GLWS [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that car was looking clean as fuck with the mach 1 stripe and wheels and hood

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That damage dnt look too
Bad

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like that fool with the white drop top lx from the cruise ruined his world to [Wink] sucks!

[ August 29, 2012, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

91calypso
¯
Member # 12035

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91calypso  Ford pictures for 91calypso    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The craigslist add say this

''The car is smog legal and official paper work with BAR ref has been completed''

What is this about?? Never seen this before. How hard is this to do?

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91calypso:

''The car is smog legal and official paper work with BAR ref has been completed''

it called getting "B.A.R'd" basically its a legal engine swap..taking a older car and putting a newer engine in it with all the smog equipment..

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember this car.. It used to look hella wet !!

Thats well worth the asking price.., if my money wasnt tied up, I'd be all over this. Mod-Fox ftw

[ August 29, 2012, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91calypso:

What a noob.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes, that's my Modular Notch. Been sitting in my backyard ever since the accident back in May 9, 2011. They've been hoping I'd cave in to their BS offer to settle, and one of the insurance companies stopped responding, so got the lawyers after the driver. They told me that this will be ending quick, so I posted on CL to gauge the interest. Seems like a lot of people are interested in it. The accident kinda F'd up my mid-back and neck, so doing the transplant again isn't gonna happen. Really looking for someone to come drive the whole thing away to a new home. I was pissed that it wasn't even a week since I installed the newly rebuilt IRS into it. Not even broken in yet. Car was hella smooth.

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RRRCobraSC281:
Yes, that's my Modular Notch. Been sitting in my backyard ever since the accident back in May 9, 2011. They've been hoping I'd cave in to their BS offer to settle, and one of the insurance companies stopped responding, so got the lawyers after the driver. They told me that this will be ending quick, so I posted on CL to gauge the interest. Seems like a lot of people are interested in it. The accident kinda F'd up my mid-back and neck, so doing the transplant again isn't gonna happen. Really looking for someone to come drive the whole thing away to a new home. I was pissed that it wasn't even a week since I installed the newly rebuilt IRS into it. Not even broken in yet. Car was hella smooth.

Hey there, how bad is the damage/ are the frame rails okay ?
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
frame rails are fine, left rear quarter needs to be replaced and maybe the trunk floor pan if it tears when pulling it back. I had Maximum Motorsports full length sub frames welded in before the accident.

It is an automatic, but one thing I forgot to mention. Because of the mods I've done to accept the Modular motor and new edge interior, it can easily accept a 03-04 Cobra motor and T-56. Just need to make provisions for the blower cooler tank, blower heat exchanger and install you 03-04 cobra tank, motor, T-56, cpu engine harness, and body harness.

[ September 03, 2012, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: RRRCobraSC281 ]

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com