Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fishing yesterday...video

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fishing yesterday...video
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so went for some coho as it recently opened. next is the kings on a diff river. i saw soooo many fish. its crazy watching them run up the river..... its crazy looking. the king run tho is like 5k fish and the water is just going nuts and rolling like hell.

anyways yesterday we got 11 me and my buddy. after filleting it and cutting some steaks we had 35lbs of ready to eat salmon. fresh coho. the day b4 yesterday we got 28 lbs.

when tide comes up and the shade hits.... oh boy those fish run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR83fjyxmtU&feature=context-gau

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Isn't that called fly fishing the way you guys keep throwing them in N out like that? [Confused]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

--------------------

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice catches.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn nice catches [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

nah its called trying to snag them the right way in the mouth so the game warden dont give me a ticket. when they run like that they wont eat...esp with how clear the water was and the sun being out. they are going to spawn....so they die anyways

your sappose to kick em back if you snag them on the side or tail...but no one cares. this year i guess is going to be record runs on all salmon.

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BTW are those the heart attack four lokos, or did they tone them down over there too? I miss them. [Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

there toned down....but i still got drunk. some local old timer brought some of his own moon shine down tot he water hole.

if anyone is wondering this was in quilcene,wa

--------------------

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice catches i want some [Frown]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
WAR189
¯
Member # 11072

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WAR189  Ford pictures for WAR189    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't let the warden see you do that stupid shit.

--------------------
CAfurds
91' GT

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

the tribal warden came down he was cool. the day b4 yesterday the real warden came and he just said everyone have fun cause it was just insane.

its legal as long as your weight is above the hook. just if you snag you have to let it go. the chum where also running but you cant keep them.

--------------------

StangCity510
¯
Member # 11711

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StangCity510  Ford pictures for StangCity510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would of been up in there with a spear

--------------------
will work for stangs

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

im telling you guys... the northwest is sooo nice....esp WA state {olympic peninsula}

if your a outdoor type guy this is the place to go hunt,fish,hike,camp

we have everything

national forest, hot springs,rain forest, ocean, cool gun laws, rivers and lakes

i can open carry loaded, gun shows.. cpl are easy to get

tons of wildlife and things to do. a great place to live or even come visit to see nature.

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bro can you ship me some to put on the smoker? [Big Grin] plz

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice catch there [patriot]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A cant fish shoulder to shoulder with people like that. Way too many dumbfucks who can't cast. But looks like you made out pretty good.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
A cant fish shoulder to shoulder with people like that. Way too many dumbfucks who can't cast. But looks like you made out pretty good.

yea combat fishing sucks but oh well... you just to know how to get in and get the fuck out fast. most people there had it down tho if you had a fish on and he ran up or done people moved and reeled in. so it wasnt to bad

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FOUR LOCO FTW
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dirty Sally this 707clone(Lil rick) folks you gotta smoker need to hook up got a freezer full of steaks and fillets (salmon) i mean a freezer filled all up

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
 -

-

Fucking nice going bro good catches I had a hot streak down here for a Lil bit day one caught 3 outta 5 bites(12lbs-16lbs) day two caught 7 outta 7 bites(18lbs-24lbs) day three caught 3 outta 3 bites(12lbs-16lbs) day four 1 outta 1 bite(18lbs) all salmon that is

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com