Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NeW HooD NeW LooK (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NeW HooD NeW LooK
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
[Big Grin]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An i jus sat it on there for now.its not bolted on yet jus sat it on.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks good bra hella wet

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, what a difference. Looks way better now.

Did you decide you didn't like the other one you had on there?

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:

i guess you missed the dents in the roof an busted windsheild?
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hatch:
quote:
Originally posted by Boss 327:

i guess you missed the dents in the roof an busted windsheild?
Oh shit! [Eek!]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No dents in the roof an windshield is broke too.

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
looks good bra hella wet

Thnx bra

--------------------

His response:

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quan let my shop fix that cowl panel and roof for you. Shit looks great tho with the hood. Oh yea an we can get you a windshield installed too

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Lmk the total for everything then i can bring it in if its reasonable.im kind on a budget so do some magic for me bra.i can worry bout he paint later i jus need the dents out.an tell them i can get a windshield with delivered to me for 70bux

--------------------

His response:

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quan get the windshield installed and bring it to the shop for a free quote.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks way better in my opinion.

Time for more dent removal and another maaco paint job and your good. Clean, again.

Still not leaking oil yet?

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Wow dan...lol but nah no leaks at all.

--------------------

His response:

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Wow dan...lol but nah no leaks at all.

I meant the maaco paint job with love it actually looked good considering....if you really got it painted at maaco.

Im serious keep the stock hood looks way better bro.

Bieetch burns rubber tho dont it [Smile]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quan, looks legit! What $70 for a windshields? Lmk I new to get mine done today of possible!

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't put a new windshield in it until the roof is fixed, they'll probably have to pull it out anyway to fix it.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The stock hood fit no problems with the rpm2 ? What motor mounts u running ?
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thats looks nice!!!! leave the dent in the hood, adds character lol jk
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Don't put a new windshield in it until the roof is fixed, they'll probably have to pull it out anyway to fix it.

Greaz:
Yeh ima leave the window out because i kno they gotta get in that top area ima save the window for last.
Yon:yeh it give it character for now later ill get the whole car respaid.
Lx347hatch:
Yeh the RPM II can make a stock hood fit without a spacer. i took the spacer out today.an im runing the aftermarket red energy motor mounts.it fits perfect.im kind of mad i had to take the spacer out ,but owell.

[ August 18, 2012, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------

His response:

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea that's what I thought , I'm running the rpm2 with no spacer but I.have the prothane mounts and I've heard those raise the motor a bit . Haven't tried fitting a stock hood yet but I think it should work ....thanks for the info , and the car looks definitely better with stock hood. Good luck on.getting that good looking car fixed bro
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol i meant roof
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by LX347hatch:
Yea that's what I thought , I'm running the rpm2 with no spacer but I.have the prothane mounts and I've heard those raise the motor a bit . Haven't tried fitting a stock hood yet but I think it should work ....thanks for the info , and the car looks definitely better with stock hood. Good luck on.getting that good looking car fixed bro

I think I got the prothane's to.but I also have tubular k member with coilovers dnt know if that matters tho.an thnx bud for the compliment an the support.u should be okay tho.

--------------------

His response:

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
lol i meant roof

Oh...hell bah.. LOL u funny tho..LOL that's a mean character look there.

--------------------

His response:

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You win!

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks koo u should probably not romp on it with your air/fuel out of wack with the new pump and the spacer removed [Roll Eyes]

[ August 18, 2012, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com