Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Duncan Motors and "the shop" +1 for both!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Duncan Motors and "the shop" +1 for both!
SpecialVehicleTeam
¯
Member # 11162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SpecialVehicleTeam  Ford pictures for SpecialVehicleTeam    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wanted to give a big ups to Yon at duncan motors. one of the best mechanics I've met. he's honest and knows what he's doing, but his work proves that. he's hooked me up more than once and has gone above and beyond anything I expected a shop to do. you can tell he's in it for the long run and his passion definitely shows. he takes more time making every build right on customers cars while his cars sit lonely in the garage hoping to get worked on lol. he'll tell you exactly what you need and he'll help you any way he can.

Thanks to "the shop" who also don't get much credit here on the forum. they're doing my swaps for me and I couldn't be happier with them so far. They showed me a bunch of little things that should be done sooner rather than later. they know every car they work on reflects their shop so they make sure every job is done right! big ups again to both yon and the shop

here's a sneak peak!
they're both getting built lol im juiced!
 -

[ August 15, 2012, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: SpecialVehicleTeam ]

--------------------
bet you cant keep up

iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan. Motors. Ftw
[patriot]
The shop ftw [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All three seem to have a nice rep out there. Keep up the good work [patriot]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SSF_SN
¯
Member # 11105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_SN  Ford pictures for SSF_SN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you talking about "The Shop" in San Bruno?
Posts: 103 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF_SN:
Are you talking about "The Shop" in San Bruno?

No, I believe its IRON%)
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"The Shop" is in ranching Cordova...iron50's shop is FOD.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks man! i really appreciate it! sorry things didnt work out the way we was expecting at first. but your on a gd track now!
SSF_SN
¯
Member # 11105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_SN  Ford pictures for SSF_SN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh ok. Theres also a shop named "The Shop" here in San Bruno that works on performance.
Posts: 103 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive seen some of <the shop> work too, out standing! i could not do a better job myself by the work i have seen. very detailed and very clean work!!
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
appreciate all the kind words guys!!

If there's a shop in San Bruno called "The Shop" this is news to me!! if so its a great name and they picked a good one lol

a lot people have seen our work and we pride ourselfs in perfection! not every car likes cooperating with our skills but we try our best!

zach clear your PM's bud!

-Colton

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

SSFGiant
¯
Member # 10811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSFGiant  Ford pictures for SSFGiant    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the "the shop" in san bruno does mainly imports but the owner owns a RX-7 LS7 so maybe both. Im sure both SHOPS do great work

http://www.theshopsanbruno.com/

--------------------
2014 Mustang GT
1988 Mustang GT

Posts: 588 | From: South San Fran | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
STK85
¯
Member # 9265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STK85  Ford pictures for STK85    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Shop in rancho does great work

--------------------
01 Trans Am WS6
Bulit by THE SHOP Tuned by FFP

Posts: 35 | From: Elk Grove,Ca | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com