Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Video: Extreme road rage - Car tries to take out bikers!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Video: Extreme road rage - Car tries to take out bikers!
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXPb3nnqdDo&feature=share

What do you guys think? I say 100% fault at the riders, why all the hype in the beginning? You will NOT win a battle between a car vs a bike.

Just something all you new riders should watch.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bunch of punks, a real man would have thrown a half eaten veggie burrito at him and called the police.
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
Bunch of punks, a real man would have thrown a half eaten veggie burrito at him and called the police.

Lmfao!!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

But only after watching a few ufc fights because you never know when you are going to use one of those chokes.

--------------------
To be or not to be

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:

But only after watching a few ufc fights because you never know when you are going to use one of those chokes.
Thats why god created in dash tv's... never miss a moment.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That was damn funny! Both are at fault 50/50 imo

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another case of a group of sport bike ridin 20 somethin year olds who think they run the streets when they're on it...aka squids.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why is this "extreme" road rage? This is everyday trying to get my ass home but a shit load of punk ass squids that think they are badass with their Mohawk helmets trying to take up the entire road and taunt as many drivers as they can. This guy just had enough and should have killed one or two of those bikers.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those bikers are riding like assholes, plain and simple. The driver should have knocked a few off their bikes.

I respect people who ride, but when you're riding like an asshole you should be treated like one.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That car was ready to take all the bikers out !! Two get swiped and they still Wana follow dummy's [dance]

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bikers fault for making the situation worse and the driver is at fault, be the adult and just leave if they keep bugging you then they are 100% at fault

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The dude in the car was down! Hella bumped that guy towards the end I thought he was gonna eat it with his muscle leather vest lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's the type shiet that gets you followed home,lol.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The driver was completely wrong and I only saw the first rider just cruising next to the car not doing nothing so i dont see where there riding like assholes then as the guy who's taping it all tries to pass the driver swerves into his lane. But I'll say this. If you don't have a gun to shoot the driver don't follow him because you obviously won't hurt that boat car.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fu k that driver the bikes didn't do shit. I hope he got his ass kicked

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't know how you guys are blaming the bikers! That looks like attempted murder to me.
CAStang
¯
Member # 9568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAStang  Ford pictures for CAStang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cees87drop:
Don't know how you guys are blaming the bikers! That looks like attempted murder to me.

X1000
Posts: 351 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Nov 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Bikers are whack in the video. All their shitty bikes can go 160mph yet they swarm this nigga. I'd rather ditch this shitbox car vs sticking around to see what happens. I ride for fun not to play games with a pissed off vehicle that can mow you down in a blink of the eye.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

Bikers are whack in the video. All their shitty bikes can go 160mph yet they swarm this nigga. I'd rather ditch this shitbox car vs sticking around to see what happens. I ride for fun not to play games with a pissed off vehicle that can mow you down in a blink of the eye.
I want to know what they left out of their edited video, what else those dumb asses did to deserve what they got.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:

I want to know what they left out of their edited video, what else those dumb asses did to deserve what they got.
Really? What can anyone on a motorcycle or bicycle do to deserve to have someone hit you with a car. Honestly, what could the bikers have done where the guy could have killed him? He would of surely faced some time if that biker would have fallen. Some people on this site are so ignorant on the value of life. What if that was ur cousin, friend, or brother on that bike.
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
quote:
quote:

Really? What can anyone on a motorcycle or bicycle do to deserve to have someone hit you with a car. Honestly, what could the bikers have done where the guy could have killed him? He would of surely faced some time if that biker would have fallen. Some people on this site are so ignorant on the value of life. What if that was ur cousin, friend, or brother on that bike.
My friends don't ride like assholes, this video took place here in Dallas not too long ago, this is the kind of mentality some riders have. I would have rammed my car up all their asses.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=650_1340404413

Or this which took place in Canada, it's an excellent display of another jackass rider that thinks he owns the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FvrN6Rg4LA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com