Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » QUANDO!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: QUANDO!!!!!
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jus wanted to throw a shout out to my boy for helpin me with a lil situation i had with my roller.I also wanted to put it out there that hes a good dude and can be a lil hot headed....its the puerto rican in him lol anyways good lookin bruh

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol...its all good bra.dmv wasnt gonna stop me an i told u .v.i.p. @d.m.v. [dance]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i didnt believe it till i saw it lol

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can someone let lxjames know I gotta call from a wasp at the sac raceway wanting me to let him know his boxing skills are WACK!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
VIP????

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happened

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

lets jus say ppl dont keep they word and then ignores calls when shit aint legit but a lesson learned on my half and imma keep it at that

--------------------

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ohhh wow well on to the next like everybody says!

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
VIP????

Yeh i dnt half to wait in line an jus walk pass everybody an i had friend pull a couple plugs for moe. [Big Grin]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

def a winning story!

--------------------

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad to hear that shit got handled! When's the first build pics coming Moe?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
Can someone let lxjames know I gotta call from a wasp at the sac raceway wanting me to let him know his boxing skills are WACK!

Huh? He fought?

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Glad to hear that shit got handled! When's the first build pics coming Moe?

The interior is out and getting converted to black, just starting on the wire tuck, will post pics later.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

old interior was ripped out,black dash is in need to put a few more bolts in and rear panels have been put in and lees starting a wire tuck....floor board has 2 crack so tobias(if thats how u spell his name) is gonna fix those along with torque boxes and then we will finish the car hopefully by my b day on the 15th of next month

[ July 23, 2012, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

dirtysally bro you have no idea how mad i was when i read this. i called moe hella quick and and asked what was up and after explaining it to me 2 or 3 times i started dying laughing hahahahahahahahahaha bro i was bout to go bad but i cant read for shit. supposedly moe had to explain that story to a couple people.

long story short i tried fighting a wasp at the track

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
kerry's 50
¯
Member # 9266

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kerry's 50  Ford pictures for kerry's 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I told James he would do better if he used the Muay Thai clinch. LOL.

--------------------
R.I.P 96 GT
1994 Gt sold
1989 Notch sold
1989 Notch sold
1994 GT/Cobra clone in progress-sold
1988 ssp 306 h/c/i soon to be charged

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:

dirtysally bro you have no idea how mad i was when i read this. i called moe hella quick and and asked what was up and after explaining it to me 2 or 3 times i started dying laughing hahahahahahahahahaha bro i was bout to go bad but i cant read for shit. supposedly moe had to explain that story to a couple people.

That's funny [Big Grin]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Lmfao hahahaha
Fuck that wasp he comes around ill be quite. But when he leaves ill be talking again.

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kerry's 50:

He must not have had a burrito handy.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lmfao hahahaha
Fuck that wasp he comes around ill be quite. But when he leaves ill be talking again.

Man f that little wasp that's why I dropped all his family the other day. Can you believe try tried to jump me? Lol

--------------------
King Lx

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
Originally posted by kerry's 50:

He must not have had a burrito handy.
If I had a burrito the wasp would have gotten frijoles to the face and a nice rear naked choke around his wings for sure

--------------------
King Lx

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

[Wink]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com