Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » salmon fishing tomorrow ocean time anyone else

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: salmon fishing tomorrow ocean time anyone else
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heading out the gate to the ocean nice deep blue sea water to go hunting for them healthy pigs (salmon) on a charter boat the new easy rider out of Berkeley anybody here fish with the men and not only with the Lil boys n rivers sloughs and lakes always

[ July 17, 2012, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: Mustang Guru ]

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess im a lil boy in the river. this was 37 1/2 inches long and 28.5 lbs. i cought it in the sol duc river in WA

-

springer chinook

[ July 17, 2012, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: SlowStockFox ]

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ey,ey, fucker. everyone is not a seasoned ocean kayak fisher like you.lol. naw,one day i'll get the courage to go out there with you clowns.an tell james bottles on him whenever i do decide to go.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol Nah its all good bro healthy salmon u got there just a buddy of mine is scarred shitless to hit the bay or ocean

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks. yea i havent been out in the ocean yet to fish for them. i want to...i live right near the ocean...so i dont know why i havent. just wait till november and see what pics i get. i love living on the olympic peninsula....if you dont know about it google it. i live near the ocean,ranforest,mountains,rivers,lakes,hot springs...alll with in 1 hr. it is nothing short of bad ass. plus we have no smog. [patriot]

--------------------

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang Guru:
Lol Nah its all good bro healthy salmon u got there just a buddy of mine is scarred shitless to hit the bay or ocean

hey, im not scared shitless of the bay,ocean maybe.

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Yea Washington peninsula is like the Oregon peninsula correct? Nothing better then catching big salmon in the rivers up north your way and Alaska here too just better up north

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

yea it is bad ass. if you ever make your way this way message me. i know some cool spots. i also do the couch surfing thing so i dont mind people over as long as they respect my home. im a pretty chill person

--------------------

Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
yea it is bad ass. if you ever make your way this way message me. i know some cool spots. i also do the couch surfing thing so i dont mind people over as long as they respect my home. im a pretty chill person

Hey thanx bro if I'm ever up in your neck of the woods I will get in contact with you..

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com