Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SCPD

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SCPD
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So a lot of us post the negative about companies or cops im also guilty of this so i thought id post my experience getting pulled over last week.i was in my cobra and a brand new ss maro was getting on it coming up in my rear view. right before he passed me i gave it some gas. we got to the light and he looked like he was ready to run em. some of you guys who hate chevys might not like this part. i shouted over and told him thats SCPD were in front of he replied thanks a lot man im from Chicago i was ready to go. i said its all good maybe some other time. light turned green i gave it some gas just to get over and let him hear a little whine and before i even get over i see cherry lights. i was like F*ck i help a guy out and now im getting a ticket. cop comes up to my window and asked so who would have won hahahah! good shit man i laughed and said i would have got him.then we started talking cars and he let me on my way. fyi never have probs with older cops always the younger ones that puff their chests.

[ July 08, 2012, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: SantaClara_Cobra ]

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lucky you, but ya, I agree, most old timers are more relaxed, the younger one seem to think they have to push their weight around.

--------------------
03 DSG Mach 1*SOLD
82 GT-5.0, 5spd, IRS *SOLD
79 Coupe*SOLD
84 Capri RS
94 GT *SOLD
82 Mercury Capri 5.0 *SOLD

Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
90 7up lx
¯
Member # 10304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90 7up lx  Ford pictures for 90 7up lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
U should of dipd him lol

My luck isn't as great I got a ticket for loud music 2weeks ago by a scpd officer, dick

Posts: 1266 | From: north valley | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Young or old, you never have to deal with power tripping cops in Santa Clara. To become one, you need a college degree and going to the academy doesn't count. They are also EXTREMELY well paid so you don't get the kind who are jealous of your ride and just want to hassle you. I wish all cops were like SCPD

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Officer: get the fuck out the car!! "gets out of cobra"officer jumps in flys off chasing the camaro .."comes back 10 min later" officer:I beat him by 4 cars son!! "officer drives off in patrol car" you:wtf just happened..now that's a cool story bro..lmao
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
Officer: get the fuck out the car!! "gets out of cobra"officer jumps in flys off chasing the camaro .."comes back 10 min later" officer:I beat him by 4 cars son!! "officer drives off in patrol car" you:wtf just happened..now that's a cool story bro..lmao

Lmao

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
Young or old, you never have to deal with power tripping cops in Santa Clara. To become one, you need a college degree and going to the academy doesn't count. They are also EXTREMELY well paid so you don't get the kind who are jealous of your ride and just want to hassle you. I wish all cops were like SCPD

eh we had a run-in about three months back walking home from C&J's. drunk arguing and cops rolled up said there was a break in down the street and we fit the description. i didn't give a shit just gave em that yes officer no officer but my boy on the other hand started to speak his mind. i turned over to him i said shut up and we can have a beer at the house or you can go to the tank. he kept talking hahaha female cop went off on him mother fucked him and everything hahaha cuffed him but the funny part was when she was cuffing him he was yelling YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO THE TOP HONEY, PUTTING PEOPLE IN THE DRUNK TANK THAT ARE WALKING HOME SHIT YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE DETECTIVE! he actually said everything got dropped

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:

Lmao [worship] now that's a story to be told!

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Cobra:
So a lot of us post the negative about companies or cops im also guilty of this so i thought id post my experience getting pulled over last week.i was in my cobra and a brand new ss maro was getting on it coming up in my rear view. right before he passed me i gave it some gas. we got to the light and he looked like he was ready to run em. some of you guys who hate chevys might not like this part. i shouted over and told him thats SCPD were in front of he replied thanks a lot man im from Chicago i was ready to go. i said its all good maybe some other time. light turned green i gave it some gas just to get over and let him hear a little whine and before i even get over i see cherry lights. i was like F*ck i help a guy out and now im getting a ticket. cop comes up to my window and asked so who would have won hahahah! good shit man i laughed and said i would have got him.then we started talking cars and he let me on my way. fyi never have probs with older cops always the younger ones that puff their chests.

reminds me of the time we where out at the runs when you hd just purchased your cobra we were on monterrey my boy had a flat while we were changing it everybodyy was racing cops pull up they all run ecxept you and your boy and us right and cop tells you why they all ran like lil bitches lol shit was funny.... But yea some cops are cool..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, I have been there done that with my camaro. He pulled me over when he seen me and a integra racing. I pulled over, the integra ran off. He asked me, do the hazards mean you won?

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
quote:
Originally posted by SantaClara_Cobra:

reminds me of the time we where out at the runs when you hd just purchased your cobra we were on monterrey my boy had a flat while we were changing it everybodyy was racing cops pull up they all run ecxept you and your boy and us right and cop tells you why they all ran like lil bitches lol shit was funny.... But yea some cops are cool..
lol i felt embarassed because the cop was prob the same age as me and gave me that look like come on man are you guys done lol

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com