Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Jaehow and his age group listen to skrillex for the first time

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Jaehow and his age group listen to skrillex for the first time
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok so dude doesn't get Mac dre, loves bieber, let's see how his age group reacts to skrillex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgII2gDY-Rw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why you hating? People have there opinions and I also am not the biggest fan of Mac Dre excluding maybe a couple songs. Everyone has there options on music and not everyone has to like Mac Dre, Just my 0.02

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:
Why you hating? People have there opinions and I also am not the biggest fan of Mac Dre excluding maybe a couple songs. Everyone has there options on music and not everyone has to like Mac Dre, Just my 0.02

Cause I'm a hater deal with it...

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:

Cause I'm a hater deal with it...

-

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
" This sounds like shit. "

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by YATERSTANG:
Ok so dude doesn't get Mac dre, loves bieber, let's see how his age group reacts to skrillex.

Man o man

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Skrillex is absolutely horrible.

They called it brostep! Hahaha!

[ July 06, 2012, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: RED@7kVERT *8850GT* ]

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO @ Mac Dre's 'followers'..they'll defend this guy to their grave. It has nothing to do with being in a certain age group. I'm 30 and always thought his music was straight trash, always will too. Good music resonates through generations. There's alot of young folks out there who appreciate Pacs music and they didn't even grow up on him...they just recognize good music when they hear it. It's not just about 'keeping it real' in your lyrics, you have to make good music too and sorry to say his shit just wasn't. If you don't think so well youre entitled to like whoever you want, but realize youre in the minority of people who think so. His delivery was garbage period. Sideshows, e-pills, going stupid, dancing like a fuckin moron, swangin, doo doo dumb hyphy shit, thizzin, looking like a fuckin cracked out bum on everyone of his albums. You gotta be fuckin kidding me? If dude was alive his music would've faded out years ago, but dude gets killed and all of a sudden he's a martyr for the bay and he was the realest cat ever? GTFOH with that bullshit [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
LMAO @ Mac Dre's 'followers'..they'll defend this guy to their grave. It has nothing to do with being in a certain age group. I'm 30 and always thought his music was straight trash, always will too. Good music resonates through generations. There's alot of young folks out there who appreciate Pacs music and they didn't even grow up on him...they just recognize good music when they hear it. It's not just about 'keeping it real' in your lyrics, you have to make good music too and sorry to say his shit just wasn't. If you don't think so well youre entitled to like whoever you want, but realize youre in the minority of people who think so. His delivery was garbage period. Sideshows, e-pills, going stupid, dancing like a fuckin moron, swangin, doo doo dumb hyphy shit, thizzin, looking like a fuckin cracked out bum on everyone of his albums. You gotta be fuckin kidding me? If dude was alive his music would've faded out years ago, but dude gets killed and all of a sudden he's a martyr for the bay and he was the realest cat ever? GTFOH with that bullshit [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cleen you must have never heard anything but his few radio songs lol. MAC DRE RIP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwMg-prwjY4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FS0yLgFrQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyYSf7MY1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7GKzcQ225Y

im not gonna try to change your mind, but listen to some of the real life shit he made, and dont base your whole opinion on his party music. Dre loved to party everyone knows that..

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Trust me I've heard most of his shit...a lot of my friends love MD, and always got on my ass cause I always clowned his music, but that shit just never appealed to me. He may have been a cool dude and kept it real but as far as music is concerned I just never felt him at all. Don't get me wrong I was a big supporter of Bay Area rap back in the days until it fell waaay the fuck off..I just never liked his music. There's nothing anyone on this planet can do to convince me lol..I know trash when I hear it and his shit was straight boo boo.

Put on some old Quinn, 40, 3xCrazy, C-BO, RBL, IMP, Delinquents, Totally Insane, Luni Coleone, Richie Rich, 11/5 etc. and I'll slap it all day [Wink] , but I'm not one of those die hard Bay Area fans who are ignorant enough to think that Bay music is best just because I was born and raised here. East Coast and Southern rap is just where its at right now. The game changes/evolves and you can't knock that because its all part of the same culture. Of course the music industry is plagued with a bunch of trash today too, but that just makes the good ones stand out that much more. I don't shut shit out just cause it's new or the artist is not from where I'm from. Music is universal..if it's good..it's good! If it sucks..I'll be the first one to say so lol. Its all a matter of opinion tho, but I just happen to think that these dudes who go hard for Mac Dre's music always seem to think everyone else is garbage in comparison which is fuckin insane lol. Dude was sub par at best. Then theres the folks out there who say 'you just can't relate to his music or what hes saying'...really? Its actually very easy to relate to someone if you have an open mind, people act like its a hard thing to do lol, but thats besides the point because while I can relate to the serious stuff he's saying I just think the way he translates it into music is horrible. Some people may enjoy the simple nature of his raps, but im not one of those people.

Todays rap scene is still pretty solid if you know who to listen to and a lot of OG's are still doin there thing too. I think most people are just too set in there ways or don't love music like they say they do or know music like they say they know it. Rap music is not meant to be limited by a era, specific region, coast, or city. Old or new, east to west, north to south..makes no difference to me as long as its good music.

[ July 06, 2012, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Trust me I've heard most of his shit...a lot of my friends love MD, and always got on my ass cause I always clowned his music, but that shit just never appealed to me. He may have been a cool dude and kept it real but as far as music is concerned I just never felt him at all. Don't get me wrong I was a big supporter of Bay Area rap back in the days until it fell waaay the fuck off..I just never liked his music. There's nothing anyone on this planet can do to convince me lol..I know trash when I hear it and his shit was straight boo boo.

Put on some old Quinn, 40, 3xCrazy, C-BO, RBL, IMP, Delinquents, Totally Insane, Luni Coleone, Richie Rich, 11/5 etc. and I'll slap it all day [Wink] , but I'm not one of those die hard Bay Area fans who are ignorant enough to think that Bay music is best just because I was born and raised here. East Coast and Southern rap is just where its at right now. The game changes/evolves and you can't knock that because its all part of the same culture. Of course the music industry is plagued with a bunch of trash today too, but that just makes the good ones stand out that much more. I don't shut shit out just cause it's new or the artist is not from where I'm from. Music is universal..if it's good..it's good! If it sucks..I'll be the first one to say so lol. Its all a matter of opinion tho, but I just happen to think that these dudes who go hard for Mac Dre's music always seem to think everyone else is garbage in comparison which is fuckin insane lol. Dude was sub par at best. Then theres the folks out there who say 'you just can't relate to his music or what hes saying'...really? Its actually very easy to relate to someone if you have an open mind, people act like its a hard thing to do lol, but thats besides the point because while I can relate to the serious stuff he's saying I just think the way he translates it into music is horrible. Some people may enjoy the simple nature of his raps, but im not one of those people.

Todays rap scene is still pretty solid if you know who to listen to and a lot of OG's are still doin there thing too. I think most people are just too set in there ways or don't love music like they say they do or know music like they say they know it. Rap music is not meant to be limited by a era, specific region, coast, or city. Old or new, east to west, north to south..makes no difference to me as long as its good music.

-

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:

Man o man
Like 2pac, Yaterstang still lives on cafords! ? [Wink]
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For dubstep mt Eden and rusko and flux pavilion are the way to go skrillex is to wild for me sometimes..
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds better when you're on something....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Bulkster90
¯
Member # 11621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulkster90  Ford pictures for Bulkster90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackBrad 96pacgreen:
cleen you must have never heard anything but his few radio songs lol. MAC DRE RIP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FS0yLgFrQ&feature=related

im not gonna try to change your mind, but listen to some of the real life shit he made, and dont base your whole opinion on his party music. Dre loved to party everyone knows that..

thank you for reminding me about this song.used to love playin that hotboxin in the car as the blunt was goin out. would be straight stuck hella deep listenin to it. thats actually my youtube page (sneak90).

--------------------
1992 LX Coupe
2011 Coyote 5.0

capriman
¯
Member # 11659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for capriman  Ford pictures for capriman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2Foxes2Five0Coupes:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
quote:

Man o man
Like 2pac, Yaterstang still lives on cafords! ? [Wink]
hmm, interesting, what do you mean by this?
DevonShelbyGT
¯
Member # 8696

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DevonShelbyGT  Ford pictures for DevonShelbyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mac dre is absolutely terrible, id rather listen to skrillex.
Posts: 299 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dubstep n shuffling =SHIT! [Mad] I'd rather listen to Happy Hardcore than that crap! [dance]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com