Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Lost A Family Member and sort have gained another.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Lost A Family Member and sort have gained another.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This last week has been a tough one for me and my Loved ones. My girlfriend and soon to be mother of my child lost her Father. We have been together for over 7 years and although not married I am part of the family. This has especially been hard cause my child will never get to know their grand father.

Her father has been the only Dad out of all the females I've dated who has been a car guy and a Ford guy at that! how many of you have received a 9" housing for christmas? or a rear disc brake conversion I did!

All Bull shit aside he is a great man and was a great friend and will be missed!!

My girlfriend was given his car this last weekend and it will be 6 months to a year before we get it here to this state.I do look forward to keeping it alive for the family to see and enjoy here is a couple pics i snapped before storing it. its a 70 cougar std,351 cleavland,tko600, currie 9" and 4 wheel disc brakes, black on black.

Thanks guys, and sorry for the facebook post.

-

-

[ July 03, 2012, 02:11 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My condolences to you and the family and keep it alive man

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for your loss bro my best wishes to you and your fam. Tell your girl to be strong bro, I don't think anyone will ever be ready to lose one of their parents. Beautiful car bro! Don't ever sell it and always keep it in the fam and keep the tradition going with your kids and pass it on.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks James! btw I seen the other day, about a year ago East bay muscle cars was looking for someone. you may want to contact them and see whats up, maybe who they hired didnt work out? i seen the job post on lateral G.turns out some nice stuff over there!

http://www.eastbaymusclecars.com/

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
Sorry for your loss bro my best wishes to you and your fam. Tell your girl to be strong bro, I don't think anyone will ever be ready to lose one of their parents. Beautiful car bro! Don't ever sell it and always keep it in the fam and keep the tradition going with your kids and pass it on.

Yeah, as funny as it is me and my chick met because of cars, cougars at that! we both have a mutual friend who is a member of a cougar club that hooked us up. Her dad has had that 70 forever. bought her a 70 351w car , for her high school car. which she HAD to sell in favor of a DD about two years after we met. Her brother has a 69 with a 393w which is the other one seen in the top photo.

[ July 03, 2012, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP. [patriot]
I was gonna ask if that other one was her brothers car...... What happened to the project car he was working on? Btw Molly was good like she always is.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sincere condolences.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
RIP. [patriot]
I was gonna ask if that other one was her brothers car...... What happened to the project car he was working on? Btw Molly was good like she always is.

Dan the project 69 car is probably going to be left to rot or sold for very very cheap. it was missing tons of parts, glass,interior,etc. supposidly the windsor was rebuilt by the previous owner but appears to be a stock rebuild at best. her dad did rebuild the front end and added disc brakes and with that being said it is hard to just see that stuff left behind but in that small desolate town we had to get the valuables out before the carnies and meth heads come through and start stealing stuff. So her dads car and bros car had to be out of there asap.thanks again Dan for helping me while I was gone!

Thanks guys for the condolences!

norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry for your loss..

but nice 70! makes mine look like shit. lol im telling you they look so much better in any other color than gold.

we will have to meet up one day when i finish mine and check out each other cars [patriot]

[ July 04, 2012, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: norcalfiddy ]

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry for your loss. Keep the dream alive, Im sure thats what he wanted [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com