Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » PART 2!!!! THE FIRST VIDEO

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: PART 2!!!! THE FIRST VIDEO
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT, WAS HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULITIES !!!!!!

http://youtu.be/w7z0IqogMXg

But here is my first video of the motor and transmission thats in the car at the moment, he said he opened the timing cover, you all be the judge [Confused]

I would like to point out a few facts...

Duncun said his sec came out side to see a group of ignorant guys in front of the shop...
Steve and I were standing in the shade, and steves retired Sheriff uncle and our friend were in the back seat of my mangnum behind tints, windows down, but where the car was parked you could not see in.
What made steve and I ignorant for not walking into your shop? Like you said you camne out non chalant because we could have been potential customers.

Why would your buddy ask why you didnt slap me? WTF did he have that hot ass coat on in the 80 degree weather lol (no answer needed)

Why would you belittle me as aperson and mechanic when i have done nothing but judge your character, because that motor was not in the car when I sold it to him.

AND MY BIGGEST RED FLAG THE FACT THAT YOU "REBUILT A 4.6 ENGINE 2 MONTHS AFTER THE CAR LEFT THE SHOP"

CAN I COME CHECK OUT THAT MOTOR AND TRANS OUT IN THATS CAR, ILL PAY TO HAVE THAT CAR TAKEN DOWN TO SEE IF ANY GASKETS I CAN I.D IS ON THAT MOTOR, AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE TRANSMISSION

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I know is someone is fucked. [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
11 minutes? Cmon son...I don't got time for this.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
11 minutes? Cmon son...I don't got time for this.

Me either, but it happened [Eek!]
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How's this evidence? If u got something solid bring it to court, public slander can hurt someone's reputation and u can be counter sued. Either handle shit street style or take a nigga to court, these fucking posts are giving me a headache. Bring on more burrito stories or something. This is he said she said but if u have witnesses u don't have to have to win by a reasonable doubt only a preponderance of evidence. Good luck

-

totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

[Roll Eyes]

You know as well as I do there's a street justice, a court justice, then the most important a Cafords justice if I/we wanna last around this site.

But the Cafords justice has to be taken care of no matter what happens or I'll be this shady Kat that beat up Yon or sued him in court. With all the Kats "vouching" for him later on my story wouldn't mean shit.

But thanks for the advice, I know my proofs not concrete, but it's real. but I invite you to come by my house like any other person to come by and see the timing cover was never off

But I live in Oakland lol
[patriot]

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks like the same motor just with a lot of stuff messed with since it left the shop. when it left jons everything was in one piece.

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com