Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fuck chp

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fuck chp
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was on 37 going towards track from novato and a red interga I think pass me up and then hits the brakes BC there. Was a chp. I was doing 70 and the other car was way faster. I get pulled over. He walks to mY stang and says I clocked u doing 80mph. He gives me a ticket. I need to fight this what he pulled over the wrong car
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryn621:
I was on 37 going towards track from novato and a red interga I think pass me up and then hits the brakes BC there. Was a chp. I was doing 70 and the other car was way faster. I get pulled over. He walks to mY stang and says I clocked u doing 80mph. He gives me a ticket. I need to fight this what he pulled over the wrong car

take the ticket like a man you were still speeding
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryn621  Ford pictures for Ryn621    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he put 70 on the ticket I wouldn't trip. He put 80 on the ticket. We pay these asshole to do there job right.
90 7up lx
¯
Member # 10304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90 7up lx  Ford pictures for 90 7up lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was on my way home from work (easter sunday), and i decide to dip i was going at least 100 n then i see a black car go to the middle lane from the oncomeing lane, slamm my brakes and play it koll he puls me over and said he caught me going 85, i told him to show me the radar, he clocked me going 70....

i got off lucky he could have clocked me at 100

their right just take the ticket and deal w it

Posts: 1266 | From: north valley | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 GT  Ford pictures for 98 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Same thing happened to me on 4 on way back home from school an when i saw him he got in his car so i tried exiting hoping he wouldnt see my old bright blue mach an when he got behind me i pulled over he said since i was running away he was going to write me up for 85 instead of 70 an gave me a evading a police officer ticket.. i fought the evading but couldnt do anything about the speed
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

I had my dad in car 2. He seen that car pass me and hit the brakes so I get frame. Is there a way I can fight this
Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I had my dad in car 2. He seen that car pass me and hit the brakes so I get frame. Is there a way I can fight this

nope unless you have a video or something which i doubt, your pretty much screwed especially with chp's. only possible way if the cop doesnt show up to court which they always show up [Embarrassed]

maybe pleading your case to the judge and asking to reduce the offense

but the judge more than likely wont believe you

[ June 24, 2012, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: ReekingHavoc ]

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

I'll show up at court and if chp shows then I'm going to do traffic school
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Actually if you fight the ticket you are no longer eligible for traffic school. The only way to do traffic school is to plead guilty.

[ June 24, 2012, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: 1sicmaro ]

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take the L.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
Ryn621
¯
Member # 11276

quote:
Originally posted by 1sicmaro:
quote:

Actually if you fight the ticket you are no longer eligible for traffic school. The only way to do traffic school is to plead guilty.
Really???
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hmmm when i went to traffic court everyone who fought their tickets and lost was eligible for traffic school got it minus the cdl drivers. This was in the richmond court house
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

do you do drugs?becuase that bullshit an we all know it
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
If he put 70 on the ticket I wouldn't trip. He put 80 on the ticket. We pay these asshole to do there job right.

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I<3CHP [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:
I<3CHP [Big Grin]

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
Originally posted by 1ST0KGT:
I<3CHP [Big Grin]

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [patriot]
Chp only fucks with you when your speeding. Slow down your cars not that quick bruh

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] ^^^^^^^^^^^^ [Big Grin]
Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CHP FTW!
 -

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL ^ those guys are nuts thats tax money! Another note Yes you forfeit traffic school why? because its a courtesy not a right so when you try to fight the judge ultimatly decides but usually its a NO. Pay it and forget it there is a new policy now on chps with traffic tickets that they are paid to go to court. Most show up now. so u better have a lawyer to defend you or your not going to win. The best way is to spite the court by hiring a lawyer for the first court appearence. The lawyer will talk to the D.A. and hopefullly have your sentence reduced thats about it. For instance I got a redlight violation(bullshit), speeding(bullshit), and no seatbelt. The cop pulled me over 2.5 miles down the road from the infraction. I went to court with my lawyer and had the speeding and redligh dropped but i had to plead guilt to a seat belt...win for me but still cost the same(lawyer fees)

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wtf?! DA's, lawyers?!?! Its traffic court not criminal court lol commissioners run dat shit not judges or am i missing something [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
CHP FTW!
 -

Funniest photo I have seen on Cafords!!!

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ticketassasin.com fight that shit .some guys have beat several tickets with this trial by declaration(fighting through mail) i only do it if im not eligible for traffic school worked for me

[ June 25, 2012, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: SantaClara_Cobra ]

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com