Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » things going okay so far

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: things going okay so far
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Helped my girl pass her traffic school speeding ticket online,tomorrow i go renew my B.A.T.C. card hope that goes well tomorrow pretty confident so i can get back in the refinery an start wrkn those long 12hr 7 days a week shifts again ,spoiler comes tomorrow.my girl ordered me the rear suspension again cause i been good...lol so things goin pretty okay i can say.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Helped my girl pass her traffic school speeding ticket online,tomorrow i go renew my B.A.T.C. card hope that goes well tomorrow pretty confident so i can get back in the refinery an start wrkn those long 12hr 7 days a week shifts again ,spoiler comes tomorrow.my girl ordered me the rear suspension again cause i been good...lol so things goin pretty okay i can say.

what do you do at the refinery? Been thinking of switching fields, i'm tired of construction/working on cars.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You chipping coke?Lol,that shit sucks.
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No im not chipping coke been there done that...lol but im a pipe fitter /boiler maker.i started off at this company now at $24hr.my last pay within two months i was makin $27hr.it pays the bills an its simular to construction seasinal aswell so dnt throw away ur construction job cause in this field u gotta know somebody that know somebody alot of politics.but im not sayin it to blow ur mind or anything.jus go get ur t.w.i.c. card $130an b.a.t.c. card$40 twic card u jus pay for it basically a world wide f.b.i. background check an the batc card is a 8hr class.pay is good an you can expand frm this meeting new companies an people.very hands on job.go for it tho.

[ June 12, 2012, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

Mustang Guru
¯
Member # 4119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mustang Guru  Ford pictures for Mustang Guru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quan you let your batc expire? Daymit well heard IRS new test for it and you now get a hard copy like your twic crazy....

--------------------
1990 x-chp highway lil 302
1977 caprice classic 2dr.{Sold} 1988 coupe 4cyl dd{sold}

Posts: 1171 | From: Uptown Bound | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Didnt even kno that but hope i pass.i pretty much kno alot.an yeh my stupid ass ler it expire didnt kno till on that day.grrr

--------------------

His response:

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha good to know someone is doing good in life. I got my license in the shitter till i pay 2gz, stil trying to get my cobra running n looking for a part time job, kind of hard with no license and a blown car... FML but dont let my sobe story ruin your day bro, i hope things get better and better for you.. Gotta be in the shitter to get back some good in life haha

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com