Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Paquiao/Bradley

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Paquiao/Bradley
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who cares if this isnt a real boxing match (in some of your opinions)...everything on tv is entertainment. pass me the fkn popcorn.
 -

[ June 07, 2012, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They must not be selling a lot of ppv's because direct tv called me today offering me a rebate of some kind if i ordered the fight. I told that lady i would rather set 70 dollars on fire then waste it on that garbage fight......
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pacroids ftl! booooo this man
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
boxing is boring now, people say mma is too fast paced and always changing, but that's what draws me in, there's always the next most dangerous guy, not this one or two sided dominance, I hope manny wins, but due to his un doubted steroid use him and money may will never fight, ever, I would bet money on the fight NOT happening.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ The 2 things I can't stand about MMA
1. You can win about 3/4 fights and have a chance at the belt. [BS flag]
2. Dana White. I'd love to see his smug face get slapped by one of his ex UFC fighters LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a mess, I'll find somewhere to watch for free would never pay for this! And MMA is on too much, the mistake they made is they flooded the market and it's everywhere and everyone thinks they're an MMA guy!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is actually the better opponent pick than the last 5 guys he's fought. this guy is young, undefeated, and hungry...something you cant say about some of the odd balls pacquiao has fought lately.

i will be lookin forward to this fight come sat.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
DarkEleanor
Member # 11988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkEleanor  Ford pictures for DarkEleanor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wonder how much they gonna pay bradley to lose the fight cus theirs no way they gonna let pac man lose

--------------------
[email]fordman408@yahoo.com[email]

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnot:
this is actually the better opponent pick than the last 5 guys he's fought. this guy is young, undefeated, and hungry...something you cant say about some of the odd balls pacquiao has fought lately.

Did u see the marquez fight? Marquez gave it to PacMan! IMO Marquez should have won. Even PacMan knows it, that's why there was talk of a rematch right after the fight. There's no way PacMan loses in a decision.

[ June 08, 2012, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: AR_Stang ]

--------------------
-American Revolution-

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:
quote:

Did u see the marquez fight? Marquez gave it to PacMan! IMO Marquez should have won. Even PacMan knows it, that's why there was talk of a rematch right after the fight. There's no way PacMan loses in a decision.
Yah I saw the fight but you got me all wrong. pacquiau shouldn't have fought him at all IMO. even if he beat him badly, it wouldn't have accomplished much for his career. he needs to fight more opponents like Bradley. and by that I mean he needs to fight more meaningful fights instead of old, run down boxers.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:
quote:

Yah I saw the fight but you got me all wrong. pacquiau shouldn't have fought him at all IMO. even if he beat him badly, it wouldn't have accomplished much for his career. he needs to fight more opponents like Bradley. and by that I mean he needs to fight more meaningful fights instead of old, run down boxers.
Gotcha. Boxing is just giving us the run around, Papaquiao vs Mayweather has to happen, but I doubt it will.

--------------------
-American Revolution-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com