Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My Custom Work.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: My Custom Work.
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my job consist of industrial hydraulics and i specialize in bending and flaring custom lines. i also make brake lines stainless steel hard lines and also flex lines. just showing you guys some of the stuff i can make. this is my brake set up. new hard lines in the car with stainless steel brake flex lines.

sorry for the shitty picture. just quickly on lunch and wanted to post.
 -

-

-

-

-

[ June 06, 2012, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: OneFastHatch. ]

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good work bra thats not easy at all either lotta time to do that.keep up the good work.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks Quan yeah ive been making some e85 lines for my car. to run 100% ethanol not a mixture. its a work in progress. i just am in need of my engine bay done and my motor rebuilt

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
100% Ethanol isn't corrosive to the fuel lines that are on your car.

People get it confused with methanol, which is.

The only thing E85/Ethanol does, is is hydroscopic so it attracts moisture. It will rust your fuel tank.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome bud

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

quote:
Originally posted by Wrenchin:

The only thing E85/Ethanol does, is is hydroscopic so it attracts moisture. It will rust your fuel tank.

Hmm ill look into that. I've always heard it being corrosive to the rubber . But if not then I just made myself bigger fuel lines. Lol *cheers*

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

so in other words ,you work at a tire shop

OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

quote:
Originally posted by S V T:
 -

so in other words ,you work at a tire shop

lol tire shop? kid grow up, learn a trade, be a man. a tire shop does not do brake lines or hard lines. nor industrial hydraulics.

[ June 06, 2012, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: OneFastHatch. ]

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u made the coustom braided ones to? i could or would of liked your help.
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
u made the coustom braided ones to? i could or would of liked your help.

i told you to hit me up yon. this weekend im free.

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u gota see it on the car for a custom fit. im starting from scratch sorry
nando50lx
¯
Member # 8295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nando50lx  Ford pictures for nando50lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome work .how much would a set of those brake lines run installed..? Front and back .
Posts: 117 | From: cencal, CA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

quote:
Originally posted by nando50lx:
Awesome work .how much would a set of those brake lines run installed..? Front and back .

depends on the car. [Smile]

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OneFastHatch.:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrenchin:

Hmm ill look into that. I've always heard it being corrosive to the rubber . But if not then I just made myself bigger fuel lines. Lol *cheers*
E85 is not corrosive to the rubber lines...

*speaking from experience*

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com