Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » june 6 1944

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: june 6 1944
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandy_landings
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] they were some bad asses back then..

[ June 06, 2012, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
baddest mofos around! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God Bless Them All!

[patriot]

-
 -
 -

[ June 06, 2012, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A group of paratroopers are in a bar, bragging about their accomplishments. "I have 200 jumps!" says one young man.

Another trumps him by saying, "I have over 300!"

An older, white-haired man in the corner walks over to the group and says, "I've made three combat jumps"

The young soldiers look at each other and start to laugh. "Only three old timer?" one says

"That's right," said the old man "Sicily, Normandy and Holland"

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ NICE !

im an ex jarhead, the marines of today ARE NOT the marines of yesteryear

partly because of the castration of america, partly because of our technical advancement on the rest of the world

im not taking anything away from anybody.....but i didnt feel i rated to wear the same uniform as the boys from WW2, korea and vietnam

thats all im saying, everyone was more hardcore back then

we are a softened nation as a whole...its actually kinda scary to the degree of it too

but props to the last few brave souls still living....i was jusr reading about "doolittles raiders" there are 6 left alive

they were the ones that took the bombers to tokyo and lit up the night....mainly a suicide raid..no where to land, they all really crash landed and not many lived after they all ran out of fuel

[ June 06, 2012, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: nitrous_bob ]

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
much ups to the ww2 vets, my friends uncle was a redtail with the 82nd airborne, redtail glider regiment, must have been somethin to glide in powerless in the dark.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and a big fuck off to Obama for not mentioning the events that took place on this day, at all, maybe it's an evening adress? I would hope so.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
God Bless Them All!

[patriot]

-
 -
 -

Amen brotha they will never be forgotten, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them today. God bless their souls [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
God Bless Them All!

[patriot]

-
 -
 -

Amen brotha they will never be forgotten, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them today. God bless their souls [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by nitrous_bob:
^^^ NICE !

im an ex jarhead, the marines of today ARE NOT the marines of yesteryear

partly because of the castration of america, partly because of our technical advancement on the rest of the world

im not taking anything away from anybody.....but i didnt feel i rated to wear the same uniform as the boys from WW2, korea and vietnam

thats all im saying, everyone was more hardcore back then

we are a softened nation as a whole...its actually kinda scary to the degree of it too

but props to the last few brave souls still living....i was jusr reading about "doolittles raiders" there are 6 left alive

they were the ones that took the bombers to tokyo and lit up the night....mainly a suicide raid..no where to land, they all really crash landed and not many lived after they all ran out of fuel

This This This [patriot]
I've talked to many former Marines and the stories they had for me were so hardcore compared to today's Marines; boot camp etc.
My business partner is a former Marine and he's always in "Marine Land" if you know what I mean.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
and a big fuck off to Obama for not mentioning the events that took place on this day, at all, maybe it's an evening adress? I would hope so.

That's 3 years in a row he didn't mention it. [BS flag]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com