Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thanks to 19Mystic96

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks to 19Mystic96
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to let u know I finally got around to getting the wheels and tires i got from you on the car.
Took it to the track a week ago and they hooked up real nice.
(Oh I painted them black)

Hope all the Maximum Motorsports stuff has worked as well if you've had time to install it.

-

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats very nice

[ June 04, 2012, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: TACH2MX ]

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen car in person its a beast love how it sounds.... Not fair you got a badd ass shop in your hands to work with lol...

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should had kept the polished finish!! Still looks good tho

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice hatch but whats up with those side pipes? [Frown]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sup J finally got it up and running full potential?

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, that thing looks badass!! Glad they worked well for you!

What did it run?

As far as the MM parts, im almost finished with the install, ran into problems with my canton Windage tray and oil pan hitting my factory pickup tube, but as soon as thats fixed I'll be able to enjoy the new setup!

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn bro the car looks bad ass I remember seeing videos of it when you first got her, shes come along way. I completely forgot that you were the owner of it. You deff got a sweet ride. Lmk if one day you ain't buisy so I can drop by the shop and get some estimates from you for a few parts that I need to finally complete my long time project. Thanks [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats a bad ass car you got there.. [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seen that car down the street by my house on flint I was gone take a picture but didn't want to pull over. Bad ass car man [patriot]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Nice hatch but whats up with those side pipes? [Frown]

Lol some like, some don't. It's different so that why I did it. Always loved it, and it's never going to change.
You should see it when I take it into the fast food drive thru lol, no one can hear.
And if on the streets at a light, the exhaust, blower whine, plus the cam has people rolling up windows lol

quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
Sup J finally got it up and running full potential?

We thought so, but the brand new MSD Street Fire Ignition setup was intermittently choking on itself causing power loss mid track. Best was a 12.8....changing ignition setup and will be back out soon. I'd def say the car is a low 11 car as it is now.

quote:
Originally posted by 19mystic96:
As far as the MM parts, im almost finished with the install, ran into problems with my canton Windage tray and oil pan hitting my factory pickup tube, but as soon as thats fixed I'll be able to enjoy the new setup!

I know how that goes, been there a few times on some builds. Good luck though and call me if anything is needed.

quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
Lmk if one day you ain't buisy so I can drop by the shop and get some estimates from you for a few parts that I need to finally complete my long time project

Come by anytime....i'm here 8am-5pm

quote:
Originally posted by 1sickGT:
Seen that car down the street by my house on flint I was gone take a picture but didn't want to pull over. Bad ass car man

That would be my mother's house. One of those times I felt like taking it out on the street, which is rare due to lack of police liking me disturbing the peace.

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0 :
[worship]

quote:
Originally posted by TACH2MX:
Thats very nice

quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch :
Thats a bad ass car you got there..

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
Seen car in person its a beast love how it sounds

Thanks for the compliments [patriot]

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
BIG KEITH
¯
Member # 6523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIG KEITH  Ford pictures for BIG KEITH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck that fox!! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
95Gt blown & stroked
2013 Gt gotta have it green..married 12/4/12 lol
06 harley road glide
STALLIONS CC OG 2001

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like those side pipes

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com