Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » automotive techs or anyone familiar with auto trade

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: automotive techs or anyone familiar with auto trade
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Long story made short. I had ac work done on my truck about 1 year ago. Got it recharged and new thermostat. The ac worked fine for a day. Brought truck back and had new compressor put in. Car worked fine for a month or so. It was then winter time so I didn't use the ac at all for a while. About a month ago I go to use the ac and it doesn't work. Bring the truck in again and have hoses replaced . Ac worked fine until today. Car is blowing hot air again. I've given this shop 4 chances to make it right. Am I entitled to a full refund. I've spent close to 1,000$ and am where I started excepton now i have a new compressor. I was told to go to bar if they say no refund.

[ June 01, 2012, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: adower ]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It sounds like they are screwing you over to make money off you. That or they are completely incompetent. It sounds scandalous but I wouldn't put it past people these days, even shop owners. There has been a couple shops that I had to call out on fucking people over and lets just say we resolved it...

[ June 01, 2012, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: TACH2MX ]

blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You still in the sac area? If so bring it up to my shop in auburn. We can look it over and I can tell ya what's wrong so you can tell the shop to fix it.

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blown95svt:
You still in the sac area? If so bring it up to my shop in auburn. We can look it over and I can tell ya what's wrong so you can tell the shop to fix it.

You work at a shop. Would you say I am entitled to a full refund.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com