Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2012 nfl draft

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2012 nfl draft
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not too many surprises yet, waiting to see who 9ers pick. How's your first round looking raider fan? How bout your 2nd and 3rd round sneaky saints?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cowboys got Claiborne [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-American Revolution-

badass351
¯
Member # 10810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badass351  Ford pictures for badass351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll like Stephan hill or Kendall wright to go to the niners. GO 49ers!!!

--------------------
73 mustang
95 f-150

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS!!

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aj Jenkins is the pick, looks like Williams is out!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dallas got the pic they wanted he's a moron but a great corner lol, I hope that Luck and RG3 don't become Joey Harrington and Akili Smith, and I was surprised to see the Browns go for Weeden.

Watching the draft on DVR PRICELESS 4 hours of bs in 30 minutes!

[ April 27, 2012, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
badass351
¯
Member # 10810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badass351  Ford pictures for badass351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe Jenkins is the next Wes welker? Lol, I was surprised to see David decastro to go At number 24

--------------------
73 mustang
95 f-150

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:
Cowboys got Claiborne [Whoo Whooooo!]

Good pick. However, I was hoping they picked Barron to help with all the prolific tight ends in the NFL.

[ April 27, 2012, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS!

[ April 29, 2012, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck the niners.ill jus go jus for the parking lot.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com