Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Teacher Bullies 10yo student with Autism

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Teacher Bullies 10yo student with Autism
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man, I read this story, then listened to the video. It made me sick to my stomach to think there are teachers out there doing this. Please read, listen, then sign his petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/to-the-new-jersey-legislature-and-congress-pass-legislation-so-that-teachers-who-bully-children-are-immediately-fired#

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/stuart-chaifetz-secretly-tapes-autistic-son-school-discovers-220500111.html

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Must've watched the TODAY show too huh, it was just on lol.

sucks that teachers stoop to that level. I never met someone with Autism so i cant relate to how they act, but I would love to try and teach or work with one. Kids are our future no matter if someone with a sickness or not, they will be taking care of us as we get older.

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My lady works at an Elementary school, and told me about it this morning. Makes me feel for the father. Poor kid.

If someone treated my kids like that, it would be damn hard to stay as cool and collected as he did.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
My lady works at an Elementary school, and told me about it this morning. Makes me feel for the father. Poor kid.

If someone treated my kids like that, it would be damn hard to stay as cool and collected as he did.

[patriot]

If I were a parent of child with a disability, it would enrage me to have he or she treated like that, ESPECIALLY by someone of high rank like a teacher....

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sad.... This father has some strong patience to go about this the way he is.

My son just turned 4 and is autistic....he just started pre-school... I might just try this and see what happens....

[ April 25, 2012, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Notch1320 ]

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Notch1320:

My son just turned 4 and is autistic....he just started pre-school... I might just try this and see what happens....

You'd go to jail for in in CA, we have a 2 party consent law. New Jersey is only 1 party consent.

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
Must've watched the TODAY show too huh, it was just on lol.

sucks that teachers stoop to that level. I never met someone with Autism so i cant relate to how they act, but I would love to try and teach or work with one. Kids are our future no matter if someone with a sickness or not, they will be taking care of us as we get older.

you watch the today show... [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
quote:

You'd go to jail for in in CA, we have a 2 party consent law. New Jersey is only 1 party consent.
If this was proven, I guarantee the father wouldn't go to jail. 100% [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
quote:

If this was proven, I guarantee the father wouldn't go to jail. 100% [patriot]
Exactly!!! Public opinion would over rule any judgment on this.

I hope people are signing it for him.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
QUOTE]You'd go to jail for in in CA, we have a 2 party consent law. New Jersey is only 1 party consent. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Mess with my kids and I find out.... no law will stop me from handling things in my own way.

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what a pos

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
QUOTE]You'd go to jail for in in CA, we have a 2 party consent law. New Jersey is only 1 party consent.

Mess with my kids and I find out.... no law will stop me from handling things in my own way. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Well said sir i agree with you 100%, i don't have kids of my own yet but i would split a motherfu*kers wig open if they ever messed with my sis son aka my nephew. That kid is my heart and soul. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com