Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Photoshoot, pic sneak peak inside (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Photoshoot, pic sneak peak inside
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well another Sac Stang is getting a Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Photoshoot. 50Reasons member John was looked at while at knotts and they like what they saw. His Turbo Fox got swamped with people trying to take a peak, here are some teaser pics of the Photoshoot [patriot]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ April 25, 2012, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

[ April 24, 2012, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And want to say thanks to Matt aka Streakmatt for helping make it happen for John and also say thanks to him and Mitch for helping put the car up on the trailer after a small miss hap

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw streakmatt as he just pulled up to house after knotts and he showed me pics of the car...

Congrats on getting MM&FF shoot!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SIK! Good job! I like that intake.

Someday i would like to get my Fastback in a magazine.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BigBen
¯
Member # 10594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigBen  Ford pictures for BigBen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats to John, met him and a bunch of 50 reasons members at the Kurgan dyno day bunch of good people.
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats that car definately stood out from the rest.

Hey Chavez I saw you and your ride on saturday. I flew by you when you were making a u turn.
Your car stands out and looks real clean.

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:

Hey Chavez I saw you and your ride on saturday. I flew by you when you were making a u turn.

Yea it was definitely Johns turn this year, thanks bullittman I tried to do something different from the typical old skool look. And yes I did hear you haul ass when I was making that U lol sounds nice ass hell, already knew that was yours nice whip

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
quote:
Originally posted by BULLITTMAN:

Yea it was definitely Johns turn this year, thanks bullittman I tried to do something different from the typical old skool look. And yes I did hear you haul ass when I was making that U lol sounds nice ass hell, already knew that was yours nice whip

It's always good to to be different to separate from the rest. Thanks for the compliments.

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome car
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
And want to say thanks to Matt aka Streakmatt for helping make it happen for John and also say thanks to him and Mitch for helping put the car up on the trailer after a small miss hap

No problem Daniel. I told John I would introduce him to the MM&FF staff when they came over to my Fox and talked. I also texted the photographer earlier that morning to come by and say whats up. Thats why I wanted John to park right next to me. I'm glad they liked the car, John put a lot of work into her this last year. We are putting Sac on the Map in MM&FF. John is #3 in the last 2 years. I'm sure Mitch will get a look next year with his Purple/Mystic two tone 2V BEAST also. My brother also gonna go for it. He's about to go all out too.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
quote:

No problem Daniel. I told John I would introduce him to the MM&FF staff when they came over to my Fox and talked. I also texted the photographer earlier that morning to come by and say whats up. Thats why I wanted John to park right next to me. I'm glad they liked the car, John put a lot of work into her this last year. We are putting Sac on the Map in MM&FF. John is #3 in the last 2 years. I'm sure Mitch will get a look next year with his Purple/Mystic two tone 2V BEAST also. My brother also gonna go for it. He's about to go all out too.
That's cool as hell maybe one day I can say I'm just as clean if I can just make it out the garage lol

[ April 25, 2012, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StreakMatt:
quote:

we need to get a 95 on there somewhere too [Smile]

John Bib...congrats...that car is definitely TITS

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

totall
Member # 11115

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totall  Ford pictures for totall    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys I am rilly excited and thanks Matt for getn the guy to come check it out I am glad he thought it was nice enough to send to his editors and they felt it was nice enough to take pics of. Also I Like to thank the 50reasons crew for for the love and support as well .

--------------------
U see its 50Reasons

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

quote:
Originally posted by totall:
Thanks guys I am rilly excited and thanks Matt for getn the guy to come check it out I am glad he thought it was nice enough to send to his editors and they felt it was nice enough to take pics of. Also I Like to thank the 50reasons crew for for the love and support as well .

You already know John, I'm proud of you bro. Those pics with the LA backdrop are going to come out sik ass fuck [patriot]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have a vid link and some more pics, congrats John!

http://50reasonsstangs.tumblr.com/post/21771241838/t-bibbins-and-matt-arrival-at-knotts-2012

-

-

-

-

[ April 25, 2012, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
really like the car1 not feeling the the gas cap door or ghost sponsor stickers. different strokes for different folks. nice rig!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car look awesome its my first time seeing it and congrats on the photo shoot. And lol i still have streakmatts edition in the plastic havent even opened it. Funny thing is it's the only one that has ever came wrapped in plastic all the others i have did not arrive in a plastic cover.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea were proud of John he was always working on this thing and all the hard work paid off [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
Yea were proud of John he was always working on this thing and all the hard work paid off [patriot]

yup, he finished it up just in time too [patriot]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Have a vid link and some more pics, congrats John!

http://50reasonsstangs.tumblr.com/post/21771241838/t-bibbins-and-matt-arrival-at-knotts-2012

-

-

-

-

What a trip i immediately fell in love with this Fox when i seen someone else post a pic of it on their knotts trip,Congrats to john. I know I've never met you or the 50reasons family but I've chatted with a few of you guys on the forum and I can tell you guys are great people and you guys deff deserve to be on the magazine and get the crew even more out their. Just want to thank the 50reasons family for always giving good advice and encouragement on my threads. I'm hoping that one day my car will be ready to cruise with you guys. Also mad props to STREAKMATT for being a coo ass cat and hooking up this beautiful stang with the photo shoot and sharing the love. Cafords and 50 reasons FTW congrats again guys you guys deserve it. [patriot]

[ April 25, 2012, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

^^^^good looking out bro, were pretty Tight nit family and got each others back. Were proud of our brother John [patriot]

[ April 25, 2012, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
^^^^good looking out bro, were pretty right nit family and got each others back. Were proud of our brother John [patriot]

^^^^+1000000000000000 [patriot]

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like another show n go from Sacto! Yall are definitely putting Sac on the MM&FF map!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup, John's car has come a long way from when I had first seen it, and that was only a year ago. He put a lot of hard work into his car and its definitely paying off lol. He is putting our club 50reasons on the map! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2015 focus st2
2011 Gt 5.0
04 ZY fobra sold

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com