Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » quad riding?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: quad riding?
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody ever hit up knoxville or cow mountain?? Gotta play with my new toy.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats funny lol, we just got these this morning. All I know right now is that they are brand new and one has power steering for the girls and the other has a bigger engine.

-
 -

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never been to any of those places, but Pismo Beach is the shit! Bunch of dunes. Deff nice to camp Out by the beach for a couple of days, BBQ it up and tear up some dunes. Their some heAvy hitters out there with some nice toys. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ZincYellow 281:
Thats funny lol, we just got these this morning. All I know right now is that they are brand new and one has power steering for the girls and the other has a bigger engine.

-
 -

SWEEET LOOKIN RIDES!

I'm not a big fan of populated area's, or sand lol. I enjoy more of the trail riding and woods.

Heres my new addition i took out last week.

- honda 400ex
any my other one..
 -

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ride, sand mtn, pismo, holister, aubrn, some times priarri shity, but do a lot of riding up in the hills on fire roads
AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PISMO FTW! I usually go to pismo, hit the dunes and chill on the beach. I've been wanting to go to Hollister Hills, I haven't gone even though I only live 40 mins away. Time to knock some dust off the quad. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-American Revolution-

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

PISMO is a deeeeeep drive for me, never realized how far away it is. I want the snow to hurry up and melt to head up in the mountains

--------------------

von89stang
¯
Member # 7162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for von89stang  Ford pictures for von89stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Knoxville is pretty cool. Its nothing crazy but its a decent place to ride and camp for free and pretty close to the lake too.

--------------------
65 mustang
13 f150 ecoboost

Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Motorsports  Ford pictures for Wicked Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We were out at Hollister Hills on Sunday trails are still fresh after the rain..We also took my lil bros new Cherokee Crawler to hit the Black diamond trails.Like nothing just a budget CRAWLER. My bro was just down in PISMO for easter weekend w/some of my buddys.This week we are putting a new cheetah motor in his Banshee getting it ready for BANSHEE WARS socal vs norcal.Who else in here has banshee so I get you all the info on this event...

[ April 17, 2012, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Wicked Motorsports ]

--------------------
92Fobra GT40/E303/BBK/Mac's (sold)
89notch 306HO/TFS1/BBK lt's
89CHP 331/5spd/LT's/LM1's (RIP)
65 331/HCI/TCI trans/SOLD

Posts: 2604 | From: 831salinas | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Motorsports  Ford pictures for Wicked Motorsports  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:
PISMO FTW! I usually go to pismo, hit the dunes and chill on the beach. I've been wanting to go to Hollister Hills, I haven't gone even though I only live 40 mins away. Time to knock some dust off the quad. [Whoo Whooooo!]

How come I've never seen you at the GONZA river.What do you ride(ARstang).Usually every Sunday LMK we you wanna go.

--------------------

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks 68dustin! Even though they are new I know my family will put these to work . They are going to be used for the farm, but I'm sure I can take these through a trail or two. [dance]
Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

You can also hit up CARNEGIE OHV park last week they had 2012 CARNEGIE HILL challenge...

--------------------

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ride out in brisbane one exit away from the stick in S.F!

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87droptop50:
I ride out in brisbane one exit away from the stick in S.F!

I have no pics of the quad ... But I have Pics the pit bikes  -
AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by AR_Stang:

How come I've never seen you at the GONZA river.What do you ride(ARstang).Usually every Sunday LMK we you wanna go.
I would always go to the river, I haven't gone for a longgg time since they put the gates. I ride a Predator 500. I've been wanting to go riding but need to tune up the bike, last time out it was running like shit.

--------------------
-American Revolution-

Wicked Motorsports
¯
Member # 8702

LMK whenever you're ready you have another way to get in.... not by the bridge but by the gas station off the hwy.

--------------------

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

The road by the 76 gas station? I use to go that route, thought they closed it. I'm always out at the river underneath the bridge paintballing

[ April 18, 2012, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: AR_Stang ]

--------------------
-American Revolution-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com