Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Where to get "quality" Saleen decals?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Where to get "quality" Saleen decals?
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know of vendors that make Saleen side stripes that look like the original "fade" design? I know about all these other replica decal kits but their "fade" design is way off from the original. Let me know if you have any leads...

Thanks!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000263

Looks like they do a good job on saleen decals I got my ford logos from them very good quality stickers...

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

cobra4v
¯
Member # 4889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra4v  Ford pictures for cobra4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ian...I look everywhere but couldn't find ones like the real SALEEN chevron stripes. I hate to say but you gonna have to fork over 100.00 to Saleen for their stripes...I did.
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobra4v:
Ian...I look everywhere but couldn't find ones like the real SALEEN chevron stripes. I hate to say but you gonna have to fork over 100.00 to Saleen for their stripes...I did.

Yup, if you want the goods you gotsta to pay
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.performanceautosport.com/store/saleen/saleen-decals-1.html?p=4

You'll have to give them your vin for the numbers though.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobra4v:

Yea I was thinking that. I searched eBay and there's a seller, autographx, who claims that they're the official vendor for Saleen decals. Their chevron stripes look correct but I'll have to look into it a little more.

Do you happen to have those side skirts still? Do you have any extras that you want to sell me? That's the last piece I need to find! [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

cobra4v
¯
Member # 4889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra4v  Ford pictures for cobra4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ian...I still have them but I need it for a future project. Didn't Foxbody had a set for sale.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com