Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » People just plain F-in Suck!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: People just plain F-in Suck!
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just really need to vent right now. Why you ask well I just spent the past week putting a whole new bottom end on a gorgeous garage kept forest green 2000 gt that i scored. So tonight i take her out for the first time freshly detailed lookin like she just rolled off the show room floor we go to wal mart to get a few things come home and pull in the garage get the stuff out of the trunk and look down heres a 1/2 inch wide by 2 foot long scratch right on the sharp edge of the rear bumper fuuuuuck! youve gott to be kidding now i gotta pull the bumper and spray and cleear it. i cant believe people.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks sorry to hear about that that would have me heated

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuuuccckkk [Mad] [Mad] that sucks man sad to hear and would have had me soo heated. i know how you feel, i had my 66 mustang keyed about the same lenght as yours with fairly fresh paint. fucken people and haters, sorry about your car man [Frown]
Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Walmart...... Why would you park within a block of that place..... You almost asked for that!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that but man don't take your car to Walmart!
Did you atleast park it far away from shopping carts and idiot shoppers?

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks bro I know the feeling some mother fu took a skrewdriver and dented and scratched my driver door. Suck no one has respect for another man's property anymore

[ April 07, 2012, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Black_Sedan281 ]

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
walmart has cameras. tell them the time you was there and they can look at them. maybe fnd the person and where they went or a car they got into

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear bro but yea its crackworld I dont go there for shit and when I go there for work I park in the back cuz I know the fatties dont wanna park out there

--------------------
1966 Mustang

mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant have a nice car now adays and leave it somewhere without looking out for it..people have no respect now adays and can care less and for sure will not leave a note on your car....yeah tell me about it sucks man...sorry to hear that bro. just learn from that and move on..

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Walmart...... Why would you park within a block of that place..... You almost asked for that!

I have to agree with this man.....crazy sh*t and ppl happen at wal-mart,Suck to hear that though.

[ April 07, 2012, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: 92sleeperGT ]

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Walmart isn't the classiest of places, wouldn't trust parking any of my cars there.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That SUX bro... Hopefully you get it fixed up and it's good as new

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had the [Frown] face as soon as you mentioned Walmart...

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn thats sucks. Seen it before at walmart. they hit your car then back up and park somwwhere else and go right and start shopping. I always park hella far when i go to walamrt.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah so I spoke to the store manager first thing this morning he said the only way they will pull video footage is if its ordered by the police so i have to make a police report and wait for the cops to get to it when they have time. and we all know that shit aint gonna happen! But just another update i took my car out today and fuck I get a 3" stainless screw through my tire! I think this car knows I bought her to fix her and sell! so shes punishing me So guys it's going up for sale sooner then later and trust me if your in the market this car is the one!
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah man, the car has bad vibes. Probably better off letting her go. Sucks to hear tho.

My very first car was a 04 GT. bought it on Saturday sept. 11, 2004. That Monday I'm juiced to drive it to school. I park it far away and park it in backwards. When I get outta school, I see this fat scrape on the front drivers side corner. I was HEATED!

I tried getting the video from the security cameras but they said they needed the police to request it. Called Fremont police and they said they wouldn't come out for that.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck Walmart..When I had my 93 cobra I went to Walmart to buy a fishing license and when I came out some fucking douche bag stole my snakes of my fenders..It looked like he used a screw driver to get them off and chipped chunks of paint off..That was the last time I went there in a mustang.. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com