Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BIGGEST UP TOO!!!!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BIGGEST UP TOO!!!!!!!!
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks to YON @ DUNCAN MoTORS HE GOT MY HEADERS TO STOP GLOWING i always believed in him.he on my top list of a good as mechanic .an also being there as a friend aswell.good as dude.i highly recomend going to him.thanks again Yon an also overly extending yourself to help me.he pushes his mind to the limit.an puts a custumer first.im runin now no problems an im runing perfect.super perfect. [patriot] [worship] [worship] [worship] [burnout] [dance]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan Motors FTMFW.... [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] Yon is a great person to deal with and also a good friend... [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeeee that's wassup bro glad to hear everything is flowing smooth now. Duncan FTW. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeh i kno im hella fuckin happy.Yon'S THE MAN [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ April 03, 2012, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quan u gonna tell us what the prob was?

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
Duncan Motors FTMFW.... [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] Yon is a great person to deal with and also a good friend... [patriot] [patriot]

+1000000
DuncanMotors ....FTMW [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
Quan u gonna tell us what the prob was?

Sounds like super advanced timing if the headers where glowing.
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what ended up being the cause?

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

It was a few things we went over all the vacume hoses,re adjusted the distributar,the wiring firing oder was off,he adjusted my throttle,i mentioned about how my second pump wiring was routed. it was probly runing in reverse he said an it wasnt coning on but that would cause the glowing he said but we jus dissconected it for now since im not runing boost at the moment.he did smoke test i didnt have no leaks but the one frm the power pipe to the box was leaking but it didnt show.so he did a small test on it an then it droped so the hose was to big for it.so it made it leak.but it was a few more things i didnt do right but i covered the. glowing answers tho.

--------------------

His response:

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the good words quan!!!!!
the car had a small list of problems, dis was pointed wrong, 1 plug wire was 180 off on the cap,some vac lines where wrong,sec fuel pump was wired wrong,

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
throttle was partially open, sum other lil things thats hes gona address later, but sound dam gd now and looks like one hell of a gd setup.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Thanks to YON @ DUNCAN MoTORS HE GOT MY HEADERS TO STOP GLOWING i always believed in him.he on my top list of a good as mechanic .an also being there as a friend aswell.good as dude.i highly recomend going to him.thanks again Yon an also overly extending yourself to help me.he pushes his mind to the limit.an puts a custumer first.im runin now no problems an im runing perfect.super perfect. [patriot] [worship] [worship] [worship] [burnout] [dance]

Congrats! bout time you took my advice and got that shit fixed. Now when are you gonna line that car up next to mine so i can drag you down the freeway? lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ebay50 when i get it all settle right an wrk on my kinks an have it smog/reg. then break it in take it to the dyno then we can get on the line but its probly going to be a while tho.then after we break that line we can have a BBQ an chat it up.until then" drag ur feet" lol...got that frm yon.

--------------------

His response:

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Ebay50 when i get it all settle right an wrk on my kinks an have it smog/reg. then break it in take it to the dyno then we can get on the line but its probly going to be a while tho.then after we break that line we can have a BBQ an chat it up.until then" drag ur feet" lol...got that frm yon.

Lol! Good luck man. Don't get frustrated. These cars can be a pain in the ass. Trust me I know!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

I kno too.been givin me pain for these last 6mths

--------------------

His response:

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan Got Skillzz! [patriot] Duncan Does Great Work! [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Super skills.super FORD POWERS...LOL

--------------------

His response:

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan's the man!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com