Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i hate to be "that guy" but....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: i hate to be "that guy" but....
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wondering why jesse and al are quiet on this, and where the "hate crime" charge is here

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/south-carolina-teen-brutal-soccer-attack-earns-assault-103322121.html

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's a fight...lol not a hate crime.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That wasn't a fight, or a hate crime. That's assault.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
that's a fight...lol not a hate crime.

That's not a fight, it's a beating
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
That wasn't a fight, or a hate crime. That's assault.

Damn, beat me to it.

[ March 29, 2012, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get real, that was NOT a beating. they were probably talking shit back and forth and when the chick got fouled, that was the last straw for her. I'm not saying that because one was black and one was white. This happens all the time...but assault and/or a beating, I'm not convinced.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
get real, that was NOT a beating. they were probably talking shit back and forth and when the chick got fouled, that was the last straw for her. I'm not saying that because one was black and one was white. This happens all the time...but assault and/or a beating, I'm not convinced.

Doesn't matter how much shit they were talking. It's a game. In a civilized society, people use self restraint. The white girl may have committed a foul (I personally didn't see anything clearly intentional), but the black girl committed a crime.

It clearly wasn't a fight. The victim clearly had no intention of physically fighting her attacker, and once attacked, simply tried to shield herself from getting hit. She showed no signs of returning a punch or pulling the other girl down. She just waited for someone to come break it up.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:

Doesn't matter how much shit they were talking. It's a game. In a civilized society, people use self restraint. The white girl may have committed a foul (I personally didn't see anything clearly intentional), but the black girl committed a crime.

It clearly wasn't a fight. The victim clearly had no intention of physically fighting her attacker, and once attacked, simply tried to shield herself from getting hit. She showed no signs of returning a punch or pulling the other girl down. She just waited for someone to come break it up.

But conveniently enough there are no videos of anything before this. I just don't buy it. I know it's a game, and I know about self restraint...but to me, I think they were talking shit, and it went too far. I mean trust me, I'm not choosing sides because obviously the black chick got bested. But I can almost guarantee harsh words were exchanged before this. One person knew how to back it up, though.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol.... this is not a hate crime. Tempers flare playing sports. A one sided beating this is. An assault charge yes. But why the race card? Why should Al get in it? It is a one on one fight.
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Comparing someone getting shot and killed to THAT?!

Common sense my dude.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't seem that bad! Tempers flare during games. What made it look so bad is the other girl didn't fight back. I went Andrew hill and our girls softball and soccer teams got into fights.
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
because it was race V race plain and simple, thats why

i was mereley referring to the FACT that a white european was attacked by a black african

who said anything about the white hispanic involved in the shooting in florida ??

and jesse and al should be involved because THEY ARE THE ONES WHO STATED ON TV THAT BLACK AFRICANS ARE UNDER ATTACK

these are not my words....i am repeating what i read and see in the media

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by nitrous_bob:
because it was race V race plain and simple, thats why

i was mereley referring to the FACT that a white european was attacked by a black african

who said anything about the white hispanic involved in the shooting in florida ??

and jesse and al should be involved because THEY ARE THE ONES WHO STATED ON TV THAT BLACK AFRICANS ARE UNDER ATTACK

these are not my words....i am repeating what i read and see in the media

I still haven't read about the travon dude. And don't care to, honestly. I know someone that used to live near me that got shot and killed and it didn't even make the papers. He was Hispanic and this happened in vacaville.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
just wondering why jesse and al are quiet on this, and where the "hate crime" charge is here

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/south-carolina-teen-brutal-soccer-attack-earns-assault-103322121.html

Dont trip you guys he just needed a little attention....

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its not a hate crime, "the white girl didnt hit the black girl" thats how the media would see it [BS flag]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1990Silver5.0
¯
Member # 6210

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 1990Silver5.0  Ford pictures for 1990Silver5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So every time a black fights/attacks a white its a hate crime vise versa?!! Some people here are too sensitive ever since the travon murder. I'm not racist one bit but I see and hear majority of the whites upset about travon murder bein a hate crime. They feel like if travon was white, dude would have still killed him! BS!!! So they feel like zimmerman is bein wrongly accused. Now every time they see a black person fight a white.... OH look its a hate crime! He/she attacked him/her cause there white! Smh to our society

--------------------
1995 Impala SS
1992 GT Convert. 5.0 auto -sold-
1990 Lx Convert. 5.0(parted)
1992 Lx Hatchback 5.0-sold-:)
1990 5.0 Notchback -SOLD-:(

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

quote:
Originally posted by 1990Silver5.0:
So every time a black fights/attacks a white its a hate crime

nope...according to the reverends al and jesse only if the white starts it its a hate crime

it cant go the other way cuz blacks cant be racist

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

nope...according to the reverends al and jesse only if the white starts it its a hate crime

Your comparing a sports fight to a murder? I get where your trying to go with this, but its no comparison. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

that is because jessie and al are the most racist people around. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:

+ 1 billion
[patriot]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
quote:

To be honest, they have wore thin on me. They served a big purpose in the 60's, 70's... But now they seem to just be in it to glorify things and themselves. And they seem to pick and choose. I know they cannot be everywhere all the time. And I appreciate the visibility they bring to situations that would be swept under the rug for the most part. But they need to speak out and condemn when black folks do stupid shit too. Like the racist rant Mayweather went on against Filipinos. They should have went on record condemning him for that. JMO.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com