Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ***HUGE THANKS TO "65coupe87notch"***

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ***HUGE THANKS TO "65coupe87notch"***
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jon offered to help me out with pressing in my ARP wheel studs in all my hubs for my car!! went over his house today had a good as time chattin with him and his pops while getting all my studs pressed in!! all finished now and installing them in the am!! great guy to kickit/do business with!! thanks alot bro have a good one ill be talkin with you soon!!

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [dance] [dance] [dance]

[ March 25, 2012, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: 1RaW03SvT ]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice I can't wait to do that to my fox in going to start with the front first. Post pics bro I love minor details like that on cars. It just changes the stance and Gives it that aggressive look.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if your going to do them do all four corners at thr same time just the fronts would look fugly lol i can see just the rears lol but not just the fronts lol pulling axels takes 20 mins lol! ill post pics with the new wheel studs,wheels, and stance!! thanks alot for the props!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anytime bro! You always put down 67coupe87notch. Lol. Its 65coupe87notch, but its all good. Yeah let me know when you get that roller back so i can go pick it up! See you soon bro! [patriot]
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Post up pictures after you put on your AFS cobras on!! That thing is going to look sick!! [patriot] [dance]
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

haha i new i had somethin wrong hahhahah but ya i appreciate the help also ill whore the fuck out some pictures after the cars put back together!! talk to you soon!!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Aha! Ill be waiting to see those pictures! Talk to you later bro! [patriot]
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1RaW03SvT:
if your going to do them do all four corners at thr same time just the fronts would look fugly lol i can see just the rears lol but not just the fronts lol pulling axels takes 20 mins lol! ill post pics with the new wheel studs,wheels, and stance!! thanks alot for the props!!

oh the car wont be running yet! but when it hits the streets it will have them on all 4 corners.My car is 4lug at the moment so im starting my 5lug conversion with the front first. It would look pretty weird though just in the front [Big Grin] , people might think i have a k20 swap or something lol jk. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

hahaha your retarted haha! yup arp wheel studs=winning!!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

ARP wheel studs is the way to go!!!! [Big Grin]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com