Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » My Side Business - T-shirt Company (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Side Business - T-shirt Company
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Figured I'd post up my side business that I started a while ago with a buddy of mine.

We decided to create a t-shirt company using inspiration from some of our favorite shows on tv/radio; Ancient Aliens and Coast to Coast AM. We love to think up conspiracy theories/legends/etc and put an alien spin on them.

My buddy is a phenoimal artist and draws up our ideas and I turn them into digital images. I created our site from scratch, and I like to think it turned out pretty sweet.

I'd love to hear your opinion or any ideas you might have!

Our site is Alien Apparel Mods I know I'm not a vendor, so feel free to lock this if its not allowed.

[ March 22, 2012, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: myzticsnake ]

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the concept bring some to a meet I would buy 1.
Make a kony 2012 based one!

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta get a new CA Ford shirt goin...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for myzticsnake  Ford pictures for myzticsnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:

lol, thats a great idea
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
Gotta get a new CA Ford shirt goin...

+1 I'd rock it under my Savage Habits jacket

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by myzticsnake:
quote:

lol, thats a great idea
Make the alien black though in a spaceship abducting kids [Wink] and a 911 one with a space ship flying into the towers with a alien with a turbin on in the window of the spaceship!

[ March 22, 2012, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sponsor me.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol, thats a great idea
a 911 one with a space ship flying into the towers.
abso-fn-lutely!
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
Sponsor me.

what you got in mind?
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

We have been threw the zombie faze and vampire faze I think aliens might be the next thing that's in soon
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Sponsor me.

what you got in mind?
I have a YouTube page with a pretty deep fanbase and I also do music. Throw me a few shirts and I'll get them seen and noticed.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You gotta do one of Akon the illegal Alieeeooonnnn.
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you guys use to put the images on the shirts? heat press?

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

quote:
quote:
quote:
Sponsor me.

what you got in mind?
I have a YouTube page with a pretty deep fanbase and I also do music. Throw me a few shirts and I'll get them seen and noticed.
Just don't sponsor his call of duty skills cause hes weak [patriot]
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
quote:
quote:
Sponsor me.

what you got in mind?
If you're serious, we can even do some custom shit with an alien dude workin some turn tables, flexin on the mic, swangin in a notch 5.0, whatever.
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sponsor me.

what you got in mind?
Just don't sponsor his call of duty skills cause hes weak [patriot]
Lmao! I really am.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:

yup. We've looked at doing some screen press work, but we like the image quality and detail better with our high resolution images.
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Sponsor me.

what you got in mind?
If you're serious, we can even do some custom shit with an alien dude workin some turn tables, flexin on the mic, swangin in a notch 5.0, whatever.
That sounds dope.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

yup. We've looked at doing some screen press work, but we like the image quality and detail better with our high resolution images.
yeah yeah. So you guys use a vinyl cutter then heat press them onto the shirts?

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

You see how many people orderd stickers. Make some caford shirts and make some profit and kick some donation money to keep the site up and running. Money for everyone!
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah yeah. So you guys use a vinyl cutter then heat press them onto the shirts?
No, we use a heat transfer medium that you print onto using a CLC style printer. The process is a little different for a light colored vs a dark colored shirt, but its the same result.
myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

quote:
You see how many people orderd stickers. Make some caford shirts and make some profit and kick some donation money to keep the site up and running. Money for everyone!

I'd definately do that, however, I dont own the site and I'd have to make sure the owners dont mind me making a profit off their name.
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

quote:
quote:

I'd definately do that, however, I dont own the site and I'd have to make sure the owners dont mind me making a profit off their name.
I personally know they are intrested in getting shirts going but as far as the money situation that's for you guys to sort. I'll pm you contact info
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

I see! I'm trying to order some t shirt vinyl for work and I'm getting so confused by the different processes [Confused] . thanks for the info!

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

myzticsnake
¯
Member # 9334

sent an email to the site admin, maybe we can make this happen.

Anyways, jaehow, shoot me a pm with how you think we'll be able to promote my brand together and we'll get the ball rolling.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com