Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i want to know the difference

Author Topic: i want to know the difference
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay why is cafords so not into people swinging there carsdoesnt nascar do it after they have won a race??i believe so.so whats the big deal of people like us doing it a donut is a donut regardless.i jus wanted to speak my mind thats all.no biggie i jus see it in the blog.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nascar sucks
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Idk that's a good ? Y ppl will trip maybe cause there jealous that they don't have bars to do them lol but everyone has a different style n some ppl prefer to waste tires n go sydeways n some ppl like going straight but don't know y ppl hate even though they mostly all done them before n its not any more dangerous than topping your car out on a straight away but to each there own who gives a fuck what other ppl do worry bout your damb self cause at the end ain't hurting nobody but your body in "most cases"

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They jus make it out to be getto thats what they have it under the blog.so nascar getto to i guess surburban people is getto on nascar...lol bit yeh watever i jus wanted to know everything is a black thing being as getto.i know how to spell it to jus like typing it in my own way.but back to what i was saying.black people is jus not getto getto period is people who never had anything jus like (white trash) in moble homes so you guys out there get getto right an stop making it a color.i see alot of racism on this site but jus dont say anything.im out tho.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

They jus make it out to be getto thats what they have it under the blog.so nascar getto to i guess surburban people is getto on nascar...lol bit yeh watever i jus wanted to know everything is a black thing being as getto.i know how to spell it to jus like typing it in my own way.but back to what i was saying.black people is jus not getto getto period is people who never had anything jus like (white trash) in moble homes that hasnt never had shyt period so you guys out there get getto right an stop making it a color.i see alot of racism on this site but jus dont say anything.im out tho with that.

--------------------

His response:

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
They jus make it out to be getto thats what they have it under the blog.so nascar getto to i guess surburban people is getto on nascar...lol bit yeh watever i jus wanted to know everything is a black thing being as getto.i know how to spell it to jus like typing it in my own way.but back to what i was saying.black people is jus not getto getto period is people who never had anything jus like (white trash) in moble homes that hasnt never had shyt period so you guys out there get getto right an stop making it a color.i see alot of racism on this site but jus dont say anything.im out tho with that.

do you do drugs by chance?
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:

do you do drugs by chance?
LOL

My take is I hate donuts, car kind not pastry, and I hate Nascar even more but how can you compare an after win donut on a closed off race track during a sanctioned event to a donut in the intersetion of grand and norwood in traffic? That's why I hate it cause of the people doing it on public streets, and hitting the curb and messing up your rims does not make you cool.

[ March 20, 2012, 03:22 AM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
nascar sucks

+10:patriot:

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doing donuts on the street is illegal. We have a section for illegal crap. The Street Racing section.

Yes Nascar drivers do donuts after winning a race. Nascar is a sanctioned sport taking place on a closed racetrack... If you want to waste tires and prove your driving skills in a legal environment, bring it out to Thunderhill for Thunderdrift... they have skidpad and full track drift events.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of donuts aren't they having a world record thing at infineon today

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't believe its the donuts that people dislike but the attitudes and 'way of life' that comes with the people that actually perform the donuts. Not the say everyone is alike, or share the same 'attitude' but a vast majority of people doing donuts has caused stereotypes to be placed upon people doing donuts.

You get that jackass who decides to come to a show or meet just to 'show-off' and do donuts. No one cares and its ignorant.

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:

Yes Nascar drivers do donuts after winning a race. Nascar is a sanctioned sport taking place on a closed racetrack... If you want to waste tires and prove your driving skills in a legal environment, bring it out to Thunderhill for Thunderdrift... they have skidpad and full track drift events.

+1

I'll get a little sideways on occasion, but have never seen the fun in doughnuts. Most videos you see are on residential streets, or in the middle of a crowd and in the end, what are they doing? turing the wheel and hitting the gas, its not like a street race where you dont know whats going to happen. If you've seen or done a doughnut in you life, you know what it looks like. If you want to do something impressive that shows you have bars and some skill, let me see it kicked out to the side in a controlled drift held around a corner in an empty parking lot somewhere. that at least takes skill. The only possible excitement that can come for a spectator watching a doughnut is if the person doing it wrecks their ride....

Just my 2cents though as you asked for opinions [Big Grin]

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have to put everything in context. You cannot really compare Nascar legal activities with sideshow illegal activities. No one has ever been hurt during Nascar donuts. Cannot say the same for sideshow donuts. Nascar donuts happen on private property with permission of the owners. Never seen a sideshow take place on someones front lawn.

Now onto the flip side. I was young once. And yes I was a sideshow king back in the late 80's early 90's. So I feel your desire to do such things. But.... I would not take my desire to discuss and big up those activities to a place where the majority of people are not into those activities, mature enthusiasts, and not to mention have active police officers in the population. Like I said keep it in context. The owners have said they dont want it here. That should be enough for most folks. But obviously it is not.

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nascar= pro driver behind a 800hp+ car on a race track.

Sideshow= Some youngster with a few years behind a whack ass car on a local street with people other then just himself to kill.

We have all done stupid shit in our day, but just do your stupid shit away from an intersection by mine or someone else's house. How would you feel if you killed some little kid whipping nuts? At my exes house a dude was whipping nuts and crashed through there back yard into their pool. Not to long prior to that little kids were swimming in that pool.

[ March 20, 2012, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im not impressed at all when someone in a potentially nice stang, but operated by some low life thug scum bag burnin it up and spinning it around. It's more impressive to just drive it and cruise it...so people can actually see your car and see how much pride you have for it...

But sideshows are completely unappealing...it just shows how you are careless, begging for attention, don't appreciate things, and really don't care about the safety of others...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
...low life thug scum bag burnin it up and spinning it around....

I know we are all entitled to our own opinion. And I respect yours. But doing donuts or sideshow activities is not synonymous with "thugs" or "lowlifes".
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should rephrase that...I meant that for all the ones i see, and I know not all donut doing folks are low lifes, scumbags...etc.

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
I should rephrase that...I meant that for all the ones i see, and I know not all donut doing folks are low lifes, scumbags...etc.

On that I fully agree [patriot]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people need to stop sniffing their own farts.

The only difference, is one is a sanctioned planned event and the other is an unplanned and done in a non legal fashion.

If someone could put together a "who got bars event" i'd come check it out even pay for a ticket no matter how "ghetto" some people think doing donuts are. I didnt buy a mustang to just go straight and everybody's swung some donuts before if they have one.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com