Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Upgrade with new shoes (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Upgrade with new shoes
Madstyle1
¯
Member # 4717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madstyle1  Ford pictures for Madstyle1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanted to share ... Getting new shoes and upgrading brakes ...

Install courtesy of advance auto.. Big thanks to Daniel and team..

-

-

Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet. Post pics after its done

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice its going to look great I can't wait to go five lug on my fox with the same wheels you have [worship]
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Exciting! +1 on the pics when its done bro

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

Madstyle1
¯
Member # 4717

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madstyle1  Ford pictures for Madstyle1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UPDATE:

Just picked up the stang earlier today and here are the results:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Big shout out to Daniel from Advance Auto for the install. Great price and a job well done.
Thanks to Tim (Mustangguy) for the spindles and rear calipers
Rest of the parts came from 50resto and American muscle...

Front tires nitto NT555 235/35/18
Rear tires continental 295/30/18
Front rims 18x9
Rear rims 18x10

[ April 04, 2012, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Madstyle1 ]

phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wherever you live, please park that car inside

Looks solid

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good ! Put some armoral on then tires !
flores50
¯
Member # 9122

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores50  Ford pictures for flores50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks clean bro.. Same as mine but im goin black saleens. Now all u need is a nice drop
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit!! I know a certain 93 cobra thats looking to get that done soon too [Wink] Dan is the man.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice! I can't wait to do mine 31 spline rearend 5-lug with disks all around(13" in front). Where did you get that rearend cover?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
Wherever you live, please park that car inside

Looks solid

and lower it a little, even if you have to trim the springs a little bit.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Madstyle1
¯
Member # 4717

rear end cover from 50resto....
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damm bro looks really good I think I'm going to have to give Daniel a call when I get ready to convert the rear to disc brakes and slap on some 315s as my street cruisers. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Madstyle1
¯
Member # 4717

he rolled my fenders on the rear .. did a good job.
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks clean....

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lookin good.are those slp's tho?

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking Good!! Cant wait to do the same to my coupe [dance]

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

Madstyle1
¯
Member # 4717

Yes slp
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Actually Daniel and I both rolled your fenders.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks HOT! get a cowl on that thing!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
rayski25
¯
Member # 11363

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rayski25  Ford pictures for rayski25    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much did you end up paying for the whole set up with out the rims when all said an done? im looking to have someone do the swap for me pretty soon, if i can i wana find someone this weekend lmk

--------------------
66 mustang v6 converted to 351w(sold)
89 mustang lx(sold)
88 mustang gt(current DD)

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam can't go wrong with saleens on anything. very nice bro

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Copy cat...lol...i am the slp man.wat 1or2?? I been runin mines for a couple years now.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow super sick [worship] [worship] [worship]
Madstyle1
¯
Member # 4717

Thanks lee for rolling them ...

It is SLP 1

Install cost $600 ... I got quoted $800 everywhere else

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com