Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Springfield Armory 1911-A1 loaded

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Springfield Armory 1911-A1 loaded
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just picked this up..always loved these firearms..just orderd a couple things for it like a compensator,new grips, new upgraded 10 rnd mags, and a magwell with mainspring housing.

-

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cleeeeeaaaaaannnnnn !!!!

Those sarations in the front of the slide are sick !!!

[Big Grin]

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
Cleeeeeaaaaaannnnnn !!!!

[Big Grin]

yea i love it..i just moved to AZ from the bay acouple months ago..i love the gun laws here..im not even 21 and i can carry this locked and loaded and not get in trouble...i bought it from a cop too

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Cleeeeeaaaaaannnnnn !!!!

[Big Grin]

Those are for front cocking. Say you are right handed. Your left hand gets hurt and you can't pull the slide back. You can use your knees to grab those serrations to cock the gun.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang that's cool ! I know the summers out there are no joke though. In AZ do you still have apply for a pistol liscence ?
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
quote:
Cleeeeeaaaaaannnnnn !!!!

[Big Grin]

Those are for front cocking. Say you are right handed. Your left hand gets hurt and you can't pull the slide back. You can use your knees to grab those serrations to cock the gun.
C'mon buddy..... You're telling that to someone whose been shooting for 20 years. No pun intended, nor do I expect you to know that but just sayin.
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
Dang that's cool ! I know the summers out there are no joke though. In AZ do you still have apply for a pistol liscence ?

yea i love the heat tho...and nope no L's needed... i can walk into a gun store and buy any gun i want(except full auto) and walk out with it 20 mins later...no 11 day waiting period or any restrictions..i can conseal carry it with out a permit and open carry it any where except banks, schools, and any place that sells alcohol for consumption on sight

[ March 07, 2012, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: coupe5oh ]

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice weapon
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Nice weapon

thx

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
quote:

yea i love the heat tho...and nope no L's needed... i can walk into a gun store and buy any gun i want(except full auto) and walk out with it 20 mins later...no 11 day waiting period or any restrictions..i can conseal carry it with out a permit and open carry it any where except banks, schools, and any place that sells alcohol for consumption on sight
I think I found were I want to move for a few months.... Lol.. Ca gun laws are lame ! Anyhow congrats on the new Gun !
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry Ronin. Most people around here these days are only 20. So it's hard to tell.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by 1Sicgt:
Sorry Ronin. Most people around here these days are only 20. So it's hard to tell.

Oh no problem bro..... I have been an avid firearm enthusiast since I started shooting, @ 8 yrs old. It's a great hobby that I thoroughly enjoy. But yea I have still yet to own a nice 1911, although some years ago I had a decent LLama compact .45acp. It was junk though and I sold it. Someday though I'd like own a Colt 1911.
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SICK!!!

I have the Springfield Model 1911 TRP (Tactical Response Pistol)

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dammit that's the exact gun I want!!!!! [Mad]

how much you pick it up for?

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice.... made in brazil now...but nice
i was dissapointed to find out my SA M1A
has a korean barrel

and my XDm is made in croatia

seems SA is selling on name now rather than american iron
kinda like if the the stang was being made by KIA ??

just saying

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
even tho i miss cali...i love my gun laws back here at home
heres some of my latest purchases in the last year... since we on the gun thing and all

glock 19, and 21sf

-

my pocket pistols... taurus TCP and sig p238

-

this is just my XDm, 1911, and glock 21 for comparison....cuz peeps always wanna talk about size diff....they are all the same

-

yup thats a removable 75 rounder....and to REALLY piss you off...i registered it as a pistol so i can actually drive around with it

-

M1A and MAK90 with new wood

-

and my old M14 with the new M1a before new wood, the AR, and my mossy 500 i turned into a pistol

-

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep I'm officially moving LOL
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by nitrous_bob:
even tho i miss cali...i love my gun laws back here at home
heres some of my latest purchases in the last year... since we on the gun thing and all

glock 19, and 21sf

-

my pocket pistols... taurus TCP and sig p238
 -
this is just my XDm, 1911, and glock 21 for comparison....cuz peeps always wanna talk about size diff....they are all the same

-
yup thats a removable 75 rounder....and to REALLY piss you off...i registered it as a pistol so i can actually drive around with it
 -
M1A and MAK90 with new wood
 -

and my old M14 with the new M1a before new wood, the AR, and my mossy 500 i turned into a pistol

-

Very nice collection . I am jealous !
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to see an OG member like nitrous bob still lurks on the site. [patriot]

Nice collection btw.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Good to see an OG member like nitrous bob still lurks on the site. [patriot]

Nice collection btw.

like i said...thats just last years purchases lol

i got a phat stack of ammo now too, and i try to send loads of fools this way....all the nor cal guys i ever see online i tell them to get over here.

honestly?? this is the coolest group of guys on ANY forum i frequent

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
dammit that's the exact gun I want!!!!! [Mad]

how much you pick it up for?

$750 bought it from a cop bought it and carried it for like a week then put it away

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Love the Glock 21SF too, here's my Springfield,

-

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

^^^nice i wanted to get just the bsic G.I model but i got a good deal on this...it shhots amazing too

--------------------
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com