Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » chain question

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: chain question
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My old lady bought me a new neckless for my bday its a pretty nice chain. When I opend the box to take it out I noticed that the part that loops on and the part that opens is together but the chain is not [Confused]

As I took it out on the botton of the little box there was this little O peice with a slot in to it so I put the peice that has the little opening peice that connects the chain together into the little 0 peice with the slot in it? And is now fully connected.

But it dosent look right. Is this shit broke? Did this fuckin chump at southland get over on my lady on this chain? Or is this how chians come? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hit her
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Southland? Yeah they got over her. I'll bring my chain next time, show you how a chain is suppose to look like. [Wink]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
Hit her

Lmfao [dance] [dance]
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Happy B Day! you simp [burnout]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like they got over on her.. wrap that shit around your fist and punch the dude who sold it to her with it

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com