Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER BIG BET STREET RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Topic: HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER BIG BET STREET RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!
TopNotch T-TOP
¯
Member # 9599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotch T-TOP  Ford pictures for TopNotch T-TOP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TIME TO MAKE A REAL LIVING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLwZgMkiIXw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
1984 T-TOP NOTCHBACK MUSTANG
1993 Svt Cobra

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it me..or did the king jump the gun, twice ?

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
96mysticman
¯
Member # 8327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96mysticman  Ford pictures for 96mysticman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:

^^^^this^^^^^ and he aint the king of shit maybe the king of bullshit. he woulda cashed me out right after he put his car on the bumper i woulda got out of my car loaded that shit right up on the trailer and said thanks for the free cash boys
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 96mysticman:
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:

^^^^this^^^^^ and he aint the king of shit maybe the king of bullshit. he woulda cashed me out right after he put his car on the bumper i woulda got out of my car loaded that shit right up on the trailer and said thanks for the free cash boys
+1 would of paid me out the first time he jumped.. [patriot] then the 2nd race would of been double of nothing.. knowing he was going to try to jump you again. [Big Grin] would of got paid twice and never even had to make a hit.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the king shoulda been DQ'd.
well atleast neither got theyre car took,swung/raced infront of them an didnt do shit about it!!! lmao

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Idk. I have been to grown up street racing, and it seems thats how the old school cats race.

Theres not rules in street fighting or street racing.

And I am sure no one would have a said anything about it, with that dudes following, everyone thats says DQ'd would have been KO'd.

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn i remember watching this like 6 years ago . lol He crashed that car couple years ago . .he was ok ..
netbboys get down !

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com