Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MY DD raced a Mustang

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MY DD raced a Mustang
1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1972_Torino  Ford pictures for 1972_Torino    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was on my way to get some to eat in richmond parkway heading towards Pinole and i was in my 98 honda accord 2door coupe v6 all black and this like 2000 mustang GT white passes me trying to race! so i try catching up and in the stoplight its red and we get ready and it turns green and and hey my honda gets up i was expecting to get smoked. just wondering if it was anybody from this website nothing really special done in the white mustang. Pretty good race!
Posts: 125 | From: San Fran and eastbay | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol wasnt me but if it was id be very disappointed. on a side note, ive always liked two door accords...

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1972_Torino  Ford pictures for 1972_Torino    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea man my little honda gets up its pushing like 200hp and that guy should of been mad. my boy that was next to me was like bro your going to get embarrased haha but hey it got up and i was in the lead until he stopped. yea definitely these 2 door accords are nice compared to other hondas in the same year.
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he/she was from here...I doubt he/she would respond.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did it have chrome Saleens and a black Mach 1 stripe? If it was I've seen it around. I don't know it he's a member.

--------------------
No half steppin

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cousin be careful man, dont be like me and have tickets after tickets. I have to drive the stang like an old lady now.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhh WTF! I was about to post in street racing how I smoked this black Honda accord!

J/K. Ya I would be pissed if I was in a '01-'04, and got spanked. [burnout]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

yea i wouldnt reply either id b quiet embaraassed. but it was just like a mustang gt nothing especial done to it no saleens or mach1 rims or anything. but its still a v8 and i was expecting to get smoked. but dont ever understimate a 2door accord v6 they push.
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you sure he knew you were racing? [Big Grin] from what i can find, you cars performance is:

1999 Honda Accord Coupe LX (V6) 0-60 mph 7.3 Quarter mile 15.6

depending on the driver a stock 2000 gt manual should do 0-60 in 5.5-6, an auto 6-6.5 and quarter mile in roughly 14.2 to 14.5

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

^ could be true but you can have any car my friend it just depends on the driver.unless you got a bugatti.but hey i know i won and he was racing allright lol he passed me and i caught him at the stoplight.i have auto and i really got on him. numbers arent always right. those numbers are for a almost new car i bet.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If your ever in that accord and a 4 door grey Buick pulls up I recommend you dont even try. [Cool]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com