Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sorry for a couple things.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sorry for a couple things.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my spelling when im partially upset,my wording,an letting low lifes get to me. but ill be honest, im only human, and sum of these things might happen again, but i will try my hardest to work on these things. and i dought i will let lovely dave or his cohorts, get to me again.
i really am about working, always trying to grow, so i can feed, an leave my kids something. and it gets to me when sum one try,s to undermine that. but im a work in progress, towards bein positive. im going to get back to work now and do what i do best.

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
duncan ftw!!!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In helping to "progress:" and. some. doubt. tries. Being.

I'll leave the ' stuff out of it etc.

In the past I thought your work and rep said a lot of good things about you, but all of your posts today, attacking/defensive or not, are undermining that. You're far better off letting your work and reputation from other members speak of yourself

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck givin him a job. Let me work over there, I'd love to lol

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks hiidin nos, your words where well takin, just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. everyone has one of those days.ill try to make less of them lol.
and i was jokin about the job. sorry if i got hopes up lol.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan your a good dude, but no reason to stoop to Daves level. a lot of folks have vouched for you and you should just let your work and rep speak for its self. I know how you can get worked up on certain things, just let it go and rise above it and you'll continue to be alright!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan is a good guy to deal with . Stay positive don't let the internet get you down , [patriot]
dvuspny
¯
Member # 10949

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for dvuspny  Ford pictures for dvuspny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good for you Duncan. I know what you mean. I finally erupted with my anger....Had to Js shut the garbage dump down. I kept my cool for a while. I feel the same though; its time to Js move ahead and get back to buisness. Talk with you soon. Stay up.

[ February 27, 2012, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: dvuspny ]

--------------------
* -DV8- from the just the "norm." *
DVUS MOTORSPORTS ALBUM - http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa349/Dvus_Motorsports/

Posts: 1221 | From: ~BAY AREA~ | Registered: May 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan , Dvus , and myself iron50 we are here to serve the caford community not to criticize each other on who has more or less. If I have been wronged someone I apologize. I think it's time to stop with the hating and move forward.
Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com